hungry all the time :(

13»

Replies

• vikhog
    vikhog Posts: 19 Member
    Oh no ha @soldiergrl_101 . I just looked at all the peoples results and everyone looked so good after the drops so said I'd give it ago , its diet drops Ireland , thanks everyone for the advice , I definitely need to eat more
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    vikhog wrote: »
    Oh no ha @soldiergrl_101 . I just looked at all the peoples results and everyone looked so good after the drops so said I'd give it ago , its diet drops Ireland , thanks everyone for the advice , I definitely need to eat more

Please ditch the drops!! :)
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    You have no idea what's in those drops!
  • vikhog
    vikhog Posts: 19 Member
    That's true @jaga13
  • megantischner
    megantischner Posts: 85 Member
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. You have no way of knowing where those photos came from (they could have been grabbed from any website), what was done to those photos (i.e. Photoshop), or what those people actually did to lose weight/get in shape.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. You have no way of knowing where those photos came from (they could have been grabbed from any website), what was done to those photos (i.e. Photoshop), or what those people actually did to lose weight/get in shape.

Seconded. You need actual scientific studies before you can say yes, they work. There's a LOT of other factors that never get taken into the equation if you're trying to make your mirical (eff'n spellcheck, won't give me the suggestion i need!) diet thing look good. Ever seen the ads for the diet additives that say X pounds lost in a short time? In the small print it adds "with a balanced diet and exercise plan". Random drops from a lady on the internet are NOT going to make you magically lose weight. Even if she gives you a diet plan, she doesn't know you. Everyone needs a different diet; what works for some won't work for others. You're better off focusing on eating healthy and keeping your calorie count down then following someone else's plan. Use MFP and other calculators to find out what your daily calorie expenditure would be, take a % deficit off it, and stick with that. How you split it up or how you fill it is up to you. Just make sure you're getting the nutrition you need and you'll be fine.
  • little_pistachio
    little_pistachio Posts: 1 Member

I tried looking at your diary but its blocked. Typically if your diet consists of high carb, low protein you constantly feel hungry. However if you up your protein intake to .8g x your body weight you will feel fuller longer. I was always hungry until I upped my protein intake, I didn't realize just how good it was for your diet. Now that I eat 40% Protein, 40% fat and fill the rest in with carbs, I am never hungry nor have cravings, I only eat out of necessity and I am constantly loosing

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    The same website advertise "slim waist trainers", Colon cleanses and rasberry keytones.....Please throw away the drops, put your lost money down as school fees, and learn from your mistakes....NO drops, waist trainers, keytones or cleanses will help you lose weight - eating in a deficit will.....MFP works - follow it, try and eat food that fills you up and keeps you full, so lots of lean protein, good fats, fruit, veggies, whole grain, and allow yourself food you actually love.... If you lived on pizza before, cut down to a slice with lots of salad instead of a whole pizza.....