I ate 30 cherries!! did I over do it?

Options

Replies

• Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    If you are still within your calorie, then you didn't "over do" it. Cherries are delicious, and I think of much worse things to overindulge in..

Name one. And you better not say booze.

TRAIL MIX. I seriously wish I'd had five drinks instead of the rest of the bag of trail mix because now i feel like my stomach has rocks in it.

I'm also about sick of how this app on my phone doesn't let me see any pictures because i can't see anyone pushing a huge cherry...and it's frustrating because devs have informed me that "it's a known issue they're working on" and 3 updates and months and months later, no fix....
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Did I over do it?

How many calories is 30 cherries by weight in grams?

Were you able to stay within your calorie goals?

How did your feel after eating 30 cherries?

Nobody here can tell you whether you overdid it, we can only say if for ourselves it would be too much (or not enough).

For me?

Yeah, that would be way too many cherries. :)

But they aren't the size of the one you are pushing.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean....

Look at the big red cherry you're pushing in your profile picture ;-)

Ohhhhh! Now I get it!

THAT's funny! :D

Usually I catch NC's sense of humor pretty quickly, but this time I was like....huh?

LOL I didn't get it either. I thought he was alluding to popping out a big cherry in the toilet :open_mouth: Doh!!

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Unless you start vomiting cherries like in The Witches of Eastwick, I think you'll be okay.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Because of this thread I'm sitting here noshing on a bowl of cherries. 100g= 20 cherries= 50 calories. OP you're fine :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_nbik4od1oX1r2ghad.gif
  • x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty normal serving of cherries for me. I wish the stores would restock them already!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Only if you ate the pits too
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Pretty high in carbs.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    you have a calorie target...did you go over it? if not then you didn't over do it.

you do know what your targets are for right?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,947 Member
    Options
    If you are still within your calorie, then you didn't "over do" it. Cherries are delicious, and I think of much worse things to overindulge in..

Name one. And you better not say booze.

TRAIL MIX. I seriously wish I'd had five drinks instead of the rest of the bag of trail mix because now i feel like my stomach has rocks in it.

I'm also about sick of how this app on my phone doesn't let me see any pictures because i can't see anyone pushing a huge cherry...and it's frustrating because devs have informed me that "it's a known issue they're working on" and 3 updates and months and months later, no fix....

Here ya go:

b293edc89e7effe827e60c3f655ae594fb51.jpg

• kshama2001
    Options
    Cait_Sidhe wrote: »
    Unless you start vomiting cherries like in The Witches of Eastwick, I think you'll be okay.

Awesome reference ;)

• RinnyBlush
    RinnyBlush Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a big tupperware of cherries in the fridge for my afternoon snack, and it's taking all my strength to not go get them right this second...

Fresh cherries are one of my top 5 favourite foods. Along with pineapple, avocado, ahi tuna, and smoked gouda cheese.
  • kshama2001
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Just did some reading myself , it seems like you aren't really understanding how this works. You keep posting threads asking if various foods - carbs - sugar is okay . you've gotten many good answers . please go back and re read. Purchase a food scale , weigh everything you consume and log it .
    For weight loss , all you need is a calorie deficit.

@nickeyhicks - you do seem really confused and while you have gotten some good advice all the different responses here may confuse you further. Can you ask your doctor for a referral to a dietitian?
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    I freeze them and snack on them all day long.

lol i do this

i freeze a big part of my fresh bought fruits and snack on them, like little ice creams. Love it!

Me too! Frozen cherries are great but frozen raspberries win hands down, IMO
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Did I over do it?

How many calories is 30 cherries by weight in grams?

Were you able to stay within your calorie goals?

How did your feel after eating 30 cherries?

Nobody here can tell you whether you overdid it, we can only say if for ourselves it would be too much (or not enough).

For me?

Yeah, that would be way too many cherries. :)

But they aren't the size of the one you are pushing.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean....

Look at the big red cherry you're pushing in your profile picture ;-)

Ohhhhh! Now I get it!

THAT's funny! :D

Usually I catch NC's sense of humor pretty quickly, but this time I was like....huh?
    ROFL. You need more coffee.

• SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Because of this thread I'm sitting here noshing on a bowl of cherries. 100g= 20 cherries= 50 calories. OP you're fine :)

Where did you get cherries this time of year? I normally count down to October/November when Woolies starts selling them again!
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If you ate 30 ice cream sundaes that each had a cherry on top then yes, that is bad.
  • jessathemessa
    jessathemessa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    As long as you weigh/log your food and don't go over your calorie goal for the day you'll be fine! And even if you did go over your calorie goal (which I'm sure you didn't with 30 cherries), just get back on track and don't let slip ups ruin your goal!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm cherry garcia
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm cherry garcia
    I have yet to try that..maybe its a good thing I havent!