30 daya shred

Options

Replies

• skinnyjeans27mfp
    skinnyjeans27mfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in my menses so I plan to walk for 30 mins per day until it finishes then I'll continue with day 6 of the shred.
  • shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 of Level 1. I did this two years ago and was very religious with it and lost 12lbs in 30 days taking me from 162 to 150lbs. I am aiming to achieve the same this time as I go on holiday in 33 days. I just bought her 1 week shred which is being delivered tomorrow so will be trying to incorporate that in at weekends when I have more time. Has anyone tried it?
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1completed.
    @skinnyjeans27mfp we will be waiting for you
    @shadland2014 I did not do the 1 week shred but read about it. It is intense in the sense that you have to do 2 workouts per day. One cardiovascular 30min and one let's say strength 30min. Some people I know did it. There were no weight loss but tummies appeared to be a bit more ripe. It can't hurt. I want to try ripped in 30 after this.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    About to do day 6 of level 3. Can't believe it's nearly over. Got great inch loss so far and down 7 lbs this month.
  • HeatherPills
    HeatherPills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job, everybody! This workout is no joke! I have started and stopped a few times in the past. Hoping to give it a go again and make it all the way through!
  • kiran61012
    kiran61012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day one of level one completed with baby in the walker and two year old toddler wanting to be picked up the whole time!!
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Today is day 59 total for me keep up the hard work
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    Great job candykay0605
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 complete... Ugh the plank jacks and plank twists... Can I have the lunges back that I (used) to hate so much? Lol! Tomorrow is rest then hopefully I'll be able to do it better on Friday!
  • NicoleK31
    NicoleK31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 5 of level 1 for me. A couple of tips:
    - don't use weights for the first 2-3 days if you are very out of shape
    - try doing this early on in the day or after a very light meal has digested for a nice energy boost
    - do 8 minute abs with level one every day or every other day. I find that this level barely works my core
    - do the push ups. Modify and do them slowly if you have to but make sure you do them!
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D7 L1 completed...looking forward to level2
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1 done! Starting level 2 tomorrow. I'm a little nervous......
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D8 L1 done
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 Done
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on this train a little late. I will be starting 30DS tomorrow and go through the entire month of August. I've completed the cycle before and got great results. I will be posting measurements tomorrow morning. I am wanting to be held accountable, so I figured posting here would be a good start.
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D9 L1 completed
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'll join in, I'm on day 3 and loving it.
    I've done it four times in the past few years but I had forgotten how much I like it.

I'm wondering what other exercise are you guys doing with it? (apart form what @NicoleK31 said)
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D10 L1completed here i come level 2.
    @wildestian I swim laps or jog. every other day I do full body weight training but started that just for this past week
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of level 3 completed. One more day to go!