Have you ever cheated

Options

Replies

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 595 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Nope, never. And I never will. I'm all for loyalty and honesty and if my partner can't respect and love me enough to be loyal to me, than they don't deserve me and they know where the door is.

And yes, unfortunately I have been cheated on. It's not a fun experience at all.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    on my husband no, but on random boyfriends in my 20's yes. but i never considered any of them serious (didnt lead them to think it was either) and didnt live with anyone.
  • lislisa123
    Options
    Nope. Probably the dumbest thing anyone could do - I don't get it. If you're unhappy or want to be with someone else, man up and end things with your partner instead of being a total sleaze and cheating on them.

My thoughts exactly.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
  • dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a guy who years earlier cheated on his wife. He later married his mistress, and she would call almost daily looking for him, and if he wasn't there you learned not to pick up his phone. She wouldn't believe you if you said he was in a meeting, as if you were covering for him. she could get quite irate.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    dfranch wrote: »
    I used to work with a guy who years earlier cheated on his wife. He later married his mistress, and she would call almost daily looking for him, and if he wasn't there you learned not to pick up his phone. She wouldn't believe you if you said he was in a meeting, as if you were covering for him. she could get quite irate.

hahaha I guess that's Karma
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I feel like no one is going to admit that they are currently cheating in this thread, lol. Of course there will always be the "I was young and dumb" posts, cause those are always excused!

lol someone messaged me privately to say it. They are too scared to put it out there lol
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I feel like no one is going to admit that they are currently cheating in this thread, lol. Of course there will always be the "I was young and dumb" posts, cause those are always excused!

lol someone messaged me privately to say it. They are too scared to put it out there lol

lol, that's awesome!
  • lislisa123
    Options

Honestly, I feel like if your willing to cheat you should be willing to deal with the consequences of your acts. Why are people so scared to say they cheated before wether here or to the person they cheated on? I think it's only fair to be honest to the people you betrayed and why not be honest on here?

Yes, some of us anti cheaters might not like what you did and feel there is no excuse to cheat but we don't know you personally, so if you can't be honest to some strangers how are you ever going to be honest to yourself about what you did or the people you hurt in your life?

Just my thoughts.
  • ThomasWright1997
    ThomasWright1997 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't think I could either. I'm single and have been for years and find most girls unnatractive, its only the odd one I find good looking.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »

Honestly, I feel like if your willing to cheat you should be willing to deal with the consequences of your acts. Why are people so scared to say they cheated before wether here or to the person they cheated on? I think it's only fair to be honest to the people you betrayed and why not be honest on here?

Yes, some of us anti cheaters might not like what you did and feel there is no excuse to cheat but we don't know you personally, so if you can't be honest to some strangers how are you ever going to be honest to yourself about what you did or the people you hurt in your life?

Just my thoughts.

Ummm, I really don't think most people are going to willingly subject themselves to the hate they would receive in a thread like this. For pretty much no reason. What type of response do you think it would get if someone just says that "Yeah, I cheat, and it's super hot when I get away with it! Makes my life more fun and interesting!!".
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Just my thoughts.

Ummm, I really don't think most people are going to willingly subject themselves to the hate they would receive in a thread like this. For pretty much no reason. What type of response do you think it would get if someone just says that "Yeah, I cheat, and it's super hot when I get away with it! Makes my life more fun and interesting!!".

You've thought this through, I see. :laugh:

;)
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options

Just my thoughts.

Maybe just maybe, since they're strangers and you don't know them personally, it's simply nobody's business.
    Just my thoughts.
  • lislisa123
    Options
    if you can't be honest to some strangers how are you ever going to be honest to yourself

what

Just saying if you cheat and you can't be honest about it; how are you ever going to be honest? That comment was aimed towards the cheaters who never took the time to figure out what they did was wrong and act like they never cheated.

If you cheated, own it. That's all I'm saying. And if you can't even own your cheating than maybe you should have never cheated to begin with.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Yep.

• MonkeyMel21
    Options
    if you can't be honest to some strangers how are you ever going to be honest to yourself

what

Just saying if you cheat and you can't be honest about it; how are you ever going to be honest? That comment was aimed towards the cheaters who never took the time to figure out what they did was wrong and act like they never cheated.

If you cheated, own it. That's all I'm saying. And if you can't even own your cheating than maybe you should have never cheated to begin with.

I'm not so sure that everyone is that concerned about honesty.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options

what

Maybe the cheaters do own it but still don't feel the need to post it on a public message board.