Join me on my journey to the new me! 100 pounds to go!

Options
TheNewMe007
TheNewMe007 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

I am changing my life to a new healthy and active lifestyle. I want to loose over 100 pounds.

I am 29 years old, 5'11 and weight 286 pounds.
My highest weight was 310 pounds. NEVER AGAIN!

I don't want to follow a specific diet - I want to learn to eat healthy and make better choices. I like the high protein, low fat , low carb approach best so far.

Would love to find like minded people to support and motivate each other! Exchange ideas, food logs and work out together.

How about a Sunday hiking buddy?

Feel free to add me ;-)

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! I'm a busy mom of 4 and am down 45 lbs. so far. Add me as a friend if you want!
  • PumpkinRunning
    PumpkinRunning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Our stats are similar: I'm 29, and my highest was 286, so I know where you're coming from. But I'm a shortie @ 5'2" :smile:
  • atlassmom121
    atlassmom121 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm similar! I'm 29 on 5'9" and 247lbs right now. My highest was 350 and I never want to be there again. I just had my son 8 months ago and feel like it's time to get motivated again. I'll add as a friend!
  • Pmshants
    Pmshants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it ! Feel free to add me too
  • aaronkmp
    aaronkmp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think you are on the right track. The high protein, low carb, low fat is perfect (,in my humble opinion). I like 50-30-20% of my macros from pro, car, fat. Good luck on your journey!!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 42, 5'8, 277 pounds currently (started at 292).. I do the Primal way of eating...