Finally hit 70lbs lost today :D

Options
meeshell314
meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
It feels so weird because some days I still feel like the person I was back then, and then I realize that I've really lost 70lbs.. I'm pretty amazed at myself, and I think everyone should take a second and congratulate themselves on how far they've come..whether it be 5lbs or 105+lbs!
qv0mdbbq25wp.jpg
zrv34jngpijq.jpg

Replies

• cassie241986
    cassie241986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing, and you apparently dated The Rock at some point and that's pretty cool too.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Nice work!!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • sunbunny66
    sunbunny66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic.
  • meeshell314
    Options
    You do look amazing, and you apparently dated The Rock at some point and that's pretty cool too.

This made me LOL, thank you. I guess he sorta does look like the rock from that angle, just skinnier. And he's my very supportive husband :)
  • meeshell314
    Options
    And thank you ladies :)
  • gokakyu
    gokakyu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! You're truly an inspiration :')
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing. You should be ver proud of yourself.
  • Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You were super cute before the weight loss and you look fantastic now! Great job!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's my goal and I'm only down 14. I was just thinking I have so far to go and then I read your post. Just the push I needed.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Ah-Mazing!!! you look great girl!!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful and happy!
  • michelleselmon
    michelleselmon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the 70 Pounds? you look Amazing I have 90 pounds to lose :( and i just gave in again tonight and ate cookies I have no Motivation But congrats again you look so good
  • meeshell314
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    Congrats! That's my goal and I'm only down 14. I was just thinking I have so far to go and then I read your post. Just the push I needed.

Thank you everyone! Only? 14lbs is definitely something to be proud of. I still have 30lbs to go, but I know that as long as I keep doing what I'm doing I'll keep losing the weight like I have been.. just like you've lost those 14 lbs, as long as you keep your determination and strength you'll get to where you want to be :)
  • meeshell314
    Options
    How did you lose the 70 Pounds? you look Amazing I have 90 pounds to lose :( and i just gave in again tonight and ate cookies I have no Motivation But congrats again you look so good

Thank you! When I first started at 245lbs I set my short term goal for 50lbs, and my long term goal for 100. I started my weight loss journey in November of 2013, after I had lost 45lbs my husband and I finally got pregnant after trying for 5 years. During my pregnancy and up until my daughter was a couple months old I stopped eating healthy and was back at 215. I meal prep lunches, dinners, and portion out healthy snacks that I know will satisfy any kind of craving I might have, and I workout for at least 30 mins a day (even if it's just walking on the treadmill at a high incline). And guess what, I cave too, as I think most people do..I have a glass of wine or some ice cream if I want to. I also keep track of my calories so I allot myself those things. Caving isn't the end of the world, you just have to make up for it :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss!
    You look amazing and such an insperation! ☺
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's the same amount as I have to my goal weight.
    Great inspiration! :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!