Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally hit 70lbs lost today :D

meeshell314
meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
It feels so weird because some days I still feel like the person I was back then, and then I realize that I've really lost 70lbs.. I'm pretty amazed at myself, and I think everyone should take a second and congratulate themselves on how far they've come..whether it be 5lbs or 105+lbs!
qv0mdbbq25wp.jpg
zrv34jngpijq.jpg

Replies

• cassie241986
    cassie241986 Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats, you look great!
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    You do look amazing, and you apparently dated The Rock at some point and that's pretty cool too.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Wow!! Nice work!!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Amazing job!!
  • sunbunny66
    sunbunny66 Posts: 11 Member
    Great Job! You look fantastic.
  • meeshell314
    You do look amazing, and you apparently dated The Rock at some point and that's pretty cool too.

This made me LOL, thank you. I guess he sorta does look like the rock from that angle, just skinnier. And he's my very supportive husband :)
  • meeshell314
    And thank you ladies :)
  • gokakyu
    gokakyu Posts: 11 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations! You're truly an inspiration :')
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Congratulations!! You look amazing. You should be ver proud of yourself.
  • Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    You were super cute before the weight loss and you look fantastic now! Great job!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    You go girl!!
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Congrats! That's my goal and I'm only down 14. I was just thinking I have so far to go and then I read your post. Just the push I needed.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Ah-Mazing!!! you look great girl!!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Congratulations! You look beautiful and happy!
  • michelleselmon
    michelleselmon Posts: 90 Member
    How did you lose the 70 Pounds? you look Amazing I have 90 pounds to lose :( and i just gave in again tonight and ate cookies I have no Motivation But congrats again you look so good
  • meeshell314
    EttaWB wrote: »
    Congrats! That's my goal and I'm only down 14. I was just thinking I have so far to go and then I read your post. Just the push I needed.

Thank you everyone! Only? 14lbs is definitely something to be proud of. I still have 30lbs to go, but I know that as long as I keep doing what I'm doing I'll keep losing the weight like I have been.. just like you've lost those 14 lbs, as long as you keep your determination and strength you'll get to where you want to be :)
  • meeshell314
    How did you lose the 70 Pounds? you look Amazing I have 90 pounds to lose :( and i just gave in again tonight and ate cookies I have no Motivation But congrats again you look so good

Thank you! When I first started at 245lbs I set my short term goal for 50lbs, and my long term goal for 100. I started my weight loss journey in November of 2013, after I had lost 45lbs my husband and I finally got pregnant after trying for 5 years. During my pregnancy and up until my daughter was a couple months old I stopped eating healthy and was back at 215. I meal prep lunches, dinners, and portion out healthy snacks that I know will satisfy any kind of craving I might have, and I workout for at least 30 mins a day (even if it's just walking on the treadmill at a high incline). And guess what, I cave too, as I think most people do..I have a glass of wine or some ice cream if I want to. I also keep track of my calories so I allot myself those things. Caving isn't the end of the world, you just have to make up for it :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Amazing loss!
    You look amazing and such an insperation! ☺
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Well done! That's the same amount as I have to my goal weight.
    Great inspiration! :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yayyyy!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!