Hello Everyone, nice meeting you all!!!

Options
Hello I am from Dominican republic,first time using this app,so excited to try it out and achieve my goals, wish you all the best.

Right now my goal is to lose some weigh that I gain month ago and still haven't focus on losing them,hope that I make new friends on this journey. By the way I'm open to any suggestions thanks

Replies

• missy1win
    missy1win Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome friend.
  • sandimejia25
    sandimejia25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    I am a sucker for sweets, but doing my best to not eat as much. Good luck on your journey, how many pounds are you looking to loose?
  • yurissaps
    yurissaps Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    missy1win wrote: »
    Hi, welcome friend.

Hey girl,thanks for the
    Good luck!
    I am a sucker for sweets, but doing my best to not eat as much. Good luck on your journey, how many pounds are you looking to loose?
    I get you I crave chocolate like crazy lol its my weeknes, I try to control it by making my own dessert recipe's such us oatmeal cakes and chocolate pudin
  • RobiR76
    RobiR76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with ur goals
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm a sucker for chocolate too! Something I'm trying that might help for you is to buy a huge bar of dark chocolate ( I get one with fruits and nuts in it), keep it in the fridge and when you have a craving just break off one or two squares. Dark chocolate is low in calories, healthier and very rich in taste so I find I never need more than two squares and I'm satisfied! Good luck.

Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!!
  • yurissaps
    Options
    RobiR23 wrote: »
    Welcome and good luck with ur goals
    Thanks good luck with your goals to!!!
  • yurissaps
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm a sucker for chocolate too!low mething I'm trying that might help for you is to buy a huge bar of dark chocolate ( I get one with fruits and nuts in it), keep it in the fridge and when you have a craving just break off one or two squares. Dark chocolate is low in calories, healthier and very rich in taste so I find I never need more than two squares and I'm satisfied! Good luck.

Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!!

Thanks a lot I'm definitely trying that,I hope I don't eat it all in one day lol.Thanks for the tip,of course I'm adding you consider me your friend. Let's do this
  • the_comeback
    the_comeback Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. it's a great app. Really helps on keeping track of what you eat. There's times I want to eat something out of my diet and then check the nutritional values on here. You second guess yourself on what you eat lol.
  • yurissaps
    Options
    For sure its been helping me a lot on control of my cravings,I am loving this app so much