Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ninadeliz
    ninadeliz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Newbie here!! Let's all help eachother. So excited for this adventure!
  • DarthMetalHead
    DarthMetalHead Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm back after being gone for several months. I'm ready to get back in this fight and looking for some people who want to come along with me! Feel free to add me, I'll add any and everyone... Rock and roll!!!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I enjoy the chat!!
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking for very active fitness friends for mutual motivation. 90 days until my 1 year mark and I want to crush my overall goals.

Let's do this :D
  • justinluck
    justinluck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use MFP every day and I'm always open to meeting more MFP friends on this journey to reach our goals!
  • JJLynn_
    JJLynn_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • januloveaashu
    januloveaashu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined couple days ago , still
    Trying to figure out everything , I join to stay healthy since I'm diagnosed predisbetec , ....not obese but not in shape either!! Want to loose 10 lbs :smile:
  • gigglebyte610
    gigglebyte610 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I encourage you! You encourage me! We'll knock this out together! 33 lbs and counting.
  • Mandyrose1983
    Mandyrose1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    New to mfp, but I think I like it. I have counted calories for years. This has been a particularly stressful year and I have developed a Nasty habit of turning to food for comfort. I am looking to lose the 20 lbs that I have gained . my weakness is my motivation. I am an avid runner and I love to eat healthy, but I seem to be derailed way too easy when I get emotional or stressed. I am looking for support and accountability. Please feel free to add me.
  • tycap
    tycap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love sugary candy and coffee... oh yeah, and donuts. On the homestretch of reaching my goal weight, but might need some extra accountability. I need people to see when I complete my food diary but don't reach my goal for the day. #shame #motivation
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me love to help motivate and support :)
  • muziique
    muziique Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me! :-) MFP is even better with great people to help motivate, inspire and encourage.
  • dieselkid59
    dieselkid59 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just a click away
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Up for friends...who interact, exercise have a good sense of humor. ...and like.....bacon
  • Sun1love1975
    Sun1love1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking to add some friends too please...
  • chrisandrews763
    chrisandrews763 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Logged in 50 straight days.. add me:)
  • mr00max00
    mr00max00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Could always use a little more motivation :)
  • klsolnick
    klsolnick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • TryingtodoitallSUCKS
    Options
    I have no friends on myfitnesspal and would love to have some! I am so hungry right now!!!!! But that means I'm not power eating :) I am happy to be a voice of inspiration :) I want to be a success story!!!!
  • meeshfarbs
    meeshfarbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I've been on MFP for a few months now but have recently hit a plateau and could use some motivation and inspiration to get over it!!