30 Day Challenge!!! Starts AUG 3-Sept 3

Options

Replies

• ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I would like to be added in on this challenge... Thanks for posting it.
  • jemina10
    jemina10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah in pic I forgot to post my 1 pack of instant oatmeal totAl calories 294
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this? It's been way too long since I put myself first and exercised regularly.
  • jemina10
    Options
    Sure the more the better!!
  • miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on a cut now too! I have a trip to Vegas in September.

I lift heavy (officially competitive powerlifter now) and I will be doing cardio!

I started yesterday, weight today is 184. =/ BLAH My short term goal is 165, long term to be determined later. My lifts matter to me, so not trying to base my weight off the scale.
  • lam_rohland
    lam_rohland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • jemina10
    Options
    Miss_rye u can def share some weight lifting tips... I'm tryna incorporate those in daily workout just don't know how n where to start so I be all over the place
  • Msnae20
    Msnae20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Whether u looking at numbers on scale, body fat, or lifts. This is where u need to be
  • jemina10
    Options
    Day 1✔️... How did everyone do????
  • jemina10
    Options
    Here is a little word of wisdom on (temptation)
    “You are tempted in the same way all other human beings are. God is faithful. He will not let you be tempted any more than you can take. But when you are tempted, God will give you a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
    ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭NIRV‬‬
    http://bible.com/110/1co.10.13.nirv
  • jeri_k
    jeri_k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I began again!
  • jjansma724
    jjansma724 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A little late in the day, but I'm in!

I'm 5'9 and 23 years old. I'm 6 weeks PP with my gorgeous little girl! (:
    Today I weighed in at 189 (was 215 right before I gave birth) so by the end of the challenge I would like to weigh 175.

I will be doing daily hikes and keeping my diet on point

Feel free to add me (:
  • codybroncho144
    codybroncho144 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in! I need help and support!!! :)
  • adelwy
    adelwy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 1 ✔️. Ate clean and ran 3 mi. Missed am workout today on purpose. Have a cold and had to work real late last night, so decided rest was better. But I've already tracked my food for the day!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love those challenges!
  • tmtost79
    tmtost79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in...need a little motivation since I've been slacking BIG TIME lately!
  • fitandfunchar
    fitandfunchar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Morning! Weighed in at 203.9 today. Going for a run at lunch time and hopefully I can squeeze in some booty work and a full hour power yoga session! Feel free to add me.
  • Msnae20
    Msnae20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love to see how many people have joined! Feel free to Add myself or jemina10 (created the challenge)
    -sorry mina I volunteered u hahahaha-
  • jemina10
    Options
    Lol
  • jemina10
    Options
    I know with people having work, kids, ect it may feel like," when do u have time to workout of even track my meals." A good way to be accountable for ur food is to meal prep the night before or in the AM and track it at that time so pretty much you have your menu for a day! Working out makes a difference of course but a simple 20-30 minute walk and some in home workouts will def help shed some weight. Let's finish day 2!!!