• monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Both, I like women in general!
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    jul_ohare wrote: »
    Interesting. Can you be turned on by a single feature or does the "totality of a lady" refer to the whole package. I find myself getting sucked in by a beautiful mouth or eyes or mind and the rest just fades away for a bit.

More times than not, a lady's mind is what is the real drawing point for me, even more so than the physical.

The "totality of a lady" is her mind, heart, and body. Everything that makes her the unique, wonderful woman that she is.

In my opinion, we need to do our best to take care of our body and our health.

If a man believes that the only way he can get a lady's attention is to focus on the physical, I believe he is selling himself short, as well as ladies in general.

You sound like a combination of enlightened and full of *kitten*, like you're posting from the pulpit.

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but I think you could take it down a couple notches and still live up to your chosen name. :)

"Don't mean to be rude or anything..." And you proceed to do just that.

You may not agree with what I have said, but, that doesn't mean I am full of crap.

I was not preaching from the pulpit. I was merely positing my opinion on the subject at hand. And when confronted, I explained further my reasoning and thought process.

I haven't been rude to anyone on the forums, even though several have been rude to me.

If I feel strongly about a subject and or believe I can be of some help, I am going to speak up. If my being honest and open about a subject in a respectful manner bothers some others, that is on them, in my opinion. I don't expect others to always agree with me. But, one thing I will not do, is be any less than who I am.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    Options
    Interesting. Can you be turned on by a single feature or does the "totality of a lady" refer to the whole package. I find myself getting sucked in by a beautiful mouth or eyes or mind and the rest just fades away for a bit.

More times than not, a lady's mind is what is the real drawing point for me, even more so than the physical.

The "totality of a lady" is her mind, heart, and body. Everything that makes her the unique, wonderful woman that she is.

If a man believes that the only way he can get a lady's attention is to focus on the physical, I believe he is selling himself short, as well as ladies in general.

You sound like a combination of enlightened and full of *kitten*, like you're posting from the pulpit.

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but I think you could take it down a couple notches and still live up to your chosen name. :)

You may not agree with what I have said, but, that doesn't mean I am full of crap.

I was not preaching from the pulpit. I was merely positing my opinion on the subject at hand. And when confronted, I explained further my reasoning and thought process.

I haven't been rude to anyone on the forums, even though several have been rude to me.

If I feel strongly about a subject and or believe I can be of some help, I am going to speak up. If my being honest and open about a subject in a respectful manner bothers some others, that is on them, in my opinion. I don't expect others to always agree with me. But, one thing I will not do, is be any less than who I am.

I didn't mean to be rude, and I didn't say you were full of *kitten*, I said you *sounded* like it. But also half enlightened! There was a compliment in there!

excessively pedantic, maybe?

By any chance were you a women's studies major?

I did not major in Women's Studies, although I do revel in interacting with them. :smile:

Thank you for your compliment.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

ETA: probably should have used my filter and not commented.

:laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Great Guy, are you single or with someone?
  • BasicGreatGuy
    Options

I didn't mean to be rude, and I didn't say you were full of *kitten*, I said you *sounded* like it. But also half enlightened! There was a compliment in there!

excessively pedantic, maybe?

By any chance were you a women's studies major?

I did not major in Women's Studies, although I do revel in interacting with them. :smile:

Thank you for your compliment.

I didn't mean it as an insult or a compliment, more just an observation. I used to know quite a few WS majors in college (ran in the same crowd) and some of them had trouble letting their guard down and sounded a bit like you do when you post.

No need to be upset, please carry on BasicGreatGuy.
    Not upset at all, Miss Sunn

Even though we disagreed on some things, I appreciated the discourse.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    Options
    Great Guy, are you single or with someone?

I am single, low mileage and no longer under warranty.
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great discussion guys, I think it shows we all want to do something with our bodies, but also that it is important to appreciate and promote what you already have, as there are people out there who find us attractive, funny etc as we already are. :)
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    What defines me personally is my character, values, what makes me, ME but my preference in self body image is more a body type than a certain weight, while I can appreciate and find attractive all the way from plus size curvy to petite athletic, I like to stay in the firm tummy soft curves everywhere else. I do want to continue to work on my legs and would love improvement elsewhere. My ideal body type and goal
    Is Jloisim1488vxde.jpg
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I just like a woman who's confident in her body. I know everyone has things they don't like about themselves but I like people who can say *kitten* it and just have fun.
  • Shellback88
    Shellback88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Curves for sure, seeing your rib cage is a turn off...
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I love curves. However sexiness comes from the inside to me.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    If I nhad to choose, I like a curvy girl. BUT it wouldn't be my first concern when meeting someone.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I love a man with some curves
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Def curves!!