Halfway done with journey 45 pounds lost... with pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome...i let myself fall back into binge eating and am struggling to stop the cycle. Thanks for sharing ur story.
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. So hard dealing with the fall out of bad medications you are super strong to have turned that around. You have your life back! Thanks for sharing.
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration. KInow that you can survive and live a happy life. Rooting you on and your motivation to push me toward my goal. Started with 70 to lose and now I have 50.56 to go.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi i am so happy for you!! I am on psych meds too but I was overweight before i started therapy so my excuse is just emotional eating! but you're an inspiration :) get well soon!!
  • apm88
    apm88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    awesome job! i'm 6'1 and carry my weight in about the same places too
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    becbo22 wrote: »
    fidangul wrote: »
    You look so much lighter than 257lbs in your after pic. Is that due to toning or what?

I'm guessing its all the exercise and the fact that I'm almost 6 feet tall. I'm wondering if 180 might end up being too low for me? What do you guys think?

Oh I didn't see your height info, lol. But even so you've done brilliantly! Amazing work. I guess you'll have to wait and see at what weight you feel most comfortable in. It will differ from person to person.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great job on your progress! Your stomach is looking good! I also had my gallbladder taken out when I was around my heaviest a few years ago. After that I slowly started losing weight. It wasn't until this year that I actually started trying to, though.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You have done am amazing job- so proud of you- please keep up the good work - keep mind and body well- awesome!!!!
  • Neeka_
    Neeka_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you carry your weight very well, I would have guessed you were much less. As far as 180 possibly being too thin, maybe focus on measurements instead, or how you feel or think you look. Great job!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow....great job!!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous.
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am also 5'11 and lost 51 pounds 198 today but for myself I maybe ten more because the holiday season is fricken hard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!