• shizmcnally
    shizmcnally Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    k4yt0txrxet3.jpg

Down 95 lbs. Size 18 to 12!
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, just checking back at this forum, thank you everybody who posted their pics! Truly inspiring!! I can't wait to get where u all are right now :)
  • kelieghjane
    kelieghjane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of motivation here you've all done really well x
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    these pics! amazing work ladies.. how inspiring
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    kali31337 wrote: »
    I'm right at 207 right now and squeezing into my 14's, some 16's fit or are loose. Would love to be back in a 10/12 by Christmas :) you guys are great motivation!!

I'm where you are at. Would be wonderful to buy a new fitting dress for Christmas!

I'm in the same boat as you ladies! Just squeezed into a pair of size 14 jeans and was able to zip them up! I'm hoping to be able to replace them for the holidays :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Samstan101 wrote: »
    I've gone from a UK size 26 to a 12-14 in about 28 months. I still have around 15-20lbs to lose
    SSComp.jpg

:o Just awesome!
    10075678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Hope this is me one day
  • waterviewrd
    waterviewrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    clj4tp6h53jl.jpg
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Here is an updated one
    Size 18/20 to size 12 in 7 months!

e0ultz1e3fnv.jpg
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ALL OF YOU!! Oh my GOSH! These pix are freaking AMAZING!! Thanks so much for sharing...really inspirational.
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @amynb524, you look amazing! I'm 5'11" 230 lbs and want to lose 40-50 to get down to a size 12. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    From an 18/20 to 8/10.

jci4eugcwfu7.jpg

Wow. Great work. Jealous of your legs!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm not done yet...but as of today, I'm 70lbs down. Started as a size 18/20 and I'm now a 10!! :) Started in January.

Don't have a before body shot yet---gotta dig one out...just a face before & after...and a current body pict.

8xwoxo10hzle.jpg
    kzv9u6jdwnni.jpg
    vgwi7r9syfcj.jpg
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @NLMfitness--wow, you look stunning! What a great accomplishment, you must feel amazing and really enjoy shopping these days!
  • raindropsjk1214
    raindropsjk1214 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You all are so beautiful and inspirational! This will definitely motivate me. I admit that I'm still scared because I have been on and off this wagon for 5 years now, I'm totally ready to give up if I don't succeed this time.

I have also been on and off MFP for years now, this being my 3rd account, after losing password and username to the two others (which I eventually found and deleted because of the shame and guilt for quitting). I have been on MFP with this account for almost a year or more, silently logging in my meals and exercise but haven't been for the last 6 months.

I was a UK size 16-18, depending on the brand. My goal was to be at least a 10-12. Unfortunately, I have ballooned up to UK size 20-22. My goal today is still the same. I hope I can achieve all the greatness you all have with hard work. I just want to become healthier now.
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You all look gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • meektemple
    meektemple Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    From an 18/20 to 8/10.

jci4eugcwfu7.jpg

• meektemple
    Options
    NLMfitness wrote: »
    I'm not done yet...but as of today, I'm 70lbs down. Started as a size 18/20 and I'm now a 10!! :) Started in January.

Don't have a before body shot yet---gotta dig one out...just a face before & after...and a current body pict.

8xwoxo10hzle.jpg
    kzv9u6jdwnni.jpg
    vgwi7r9syfcj.jpg

You are looking GREAT
  • meektemple
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    From an 18/20 to 8/10.

jci4eugcwfu7.jpg

OMG Amazing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!