New & in need of friends (Female Only Please)

DaughterOfDisney
DaughterOfDisney Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
No offense to the men out there, but I would feel so much more comfortable around other girls with this stuff. Besides, if I'm being completely honest, it's not very inspirational to me to see a guy losing weight. It's just not the same.
Anyway, if you're a female, please feel free to add me! I'd love to have friends on this site! I imagine it would make the process a bit easier to have support, so ... yeah!

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    I'm on every day and am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on statuses and updates :) Add me with a little note if you'd like :)
  • shalindahightower
    shalindahightower Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I can most definitely understand your point. If u would you can add me as well. I have been a member for a while but I am now trying to reach out to stay motivated myself. So hopefully we can help each other
  • rachelrunner13
    rachelrunner13 Posts: 8 Member
    I just started a couple weeks ago and I love it! I'm on everyday and would love to encourage you :) Add me!
  • KatC916
    KatC916 Posts: 5 Member
    I just started this app today and like it, so far. Feel free to add me. I'm looking for supportive female friends.
  • lilianbouvette952
    lilianbouvette952 Posts: 1 Member
    Can add me too! I just started a couple weeks now and only have a close guy friend to help me. Would be cool to have more women to help and understand our struggles lol
  • mary1990mfp
    mary1990mfp Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking for female friends on here as well! Would love to form some kind of support system.
  • ashCHB
    ashCHB Posts: 21 Member
    I'm back on mfp after a hiatus during pregnancy and most of my old friends are gone. I welcome requests as well!
  • Same here! I would love to have more friends so feel free to add me!
  • Duranlilly
    Duranlilly Posts: 13 Member
    I'm on everyday I just wish I had some friends to share this part of life with.
    I'm encouraging & honest and could use the company myself. Can't wait to meet ya Please add me?
  • Duranlilly
    Duranlilly Posts: 13 Member
    My name is Lilly my husband is Martin I'm reachin out to anybody whom wants to share their journey w me.
  • LCroissant
    LCroissant Posts: 25 Member
    I'm looking for encouragement as well! Please add me :) (I tried to add some of the commenters, but can't figure out how. Im also new to the app!)
  • Cher_Lock
    Cher_Lock Posts: 3 Member
    Woah. So many supporters! I'm starting today as well ^_^ Now that you mention it I prefer female support too! I didn't think about that aspect until now. Anyways, looking to lose 10kg first. So, add me too? Thanks! :)
  • jshaira
    jshaira Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!! I'm new as well! I'd love if ya'll could add me. I am in need of girlfriends that are on the same journey as I am! I'm so excited for this new chapter and would love to share it with people who get it! :)
  • AmandaArnold615
    AmandaArnold615 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm new to this app too! I just started yesterday. I would love to grow my support network. Add me too, please!
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Feel free to add me! I also prefer female support buddies :)
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    I started a few days ago but I'm 32, had a baby in February and surgery in April. My body and baby are finally letting me try to lose this weight. I need more motivating friends so feel free to add me!!
  • redjenn19
    redjenn19 Posts: 3 Member
    I to would like to build a network to kivk me in the rumo.
    How do we add?
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Interesting....I went to add OP as a friend and she already deactivated.......hmmmmm
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    I'm a female and a friend! :smiley: Feel free to add me!
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    brandi712 wrote: »
    Interesting....I went to add OP as a friend and she already deactivated.......hmmmmm

Well that was fast. Haha. Weird.