Options
2»

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    Sometimes mine does that, so I decide to go to the liquor store...

<3 Just pure love this <3
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Awesome!

• JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    IF 5:2 eaters have 2days per wk under the mfp guidelines. I just dont hit the Complete Entry button and I dont get that message (on iPh app) The next day when I log in, I'm immed set to a fresh new day. If you're eating healthy its no big deal.

Its not funny for those who are under 1000 often though
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    CurveyV wrote: »
    Lol I get that a lot too!!!
    I get this most of the time but I either ignore it or I just try to adjust it with replacing my meals with highest calories option as I love to see:hm I will b in 5 weeks thingy: as you dont get that when you are lower then 1000 cal.
    I got that yesterday too. I just ate a lot of low cal foods it wasn't intentional.
    go2gymgal wrote: »
    I get that a lot too

This whole thread is upsetting to me. I keep imagining all of you under eating so much and so often that you just ignore the warnings and keep on going. The warning is there for a reason. If you can't eat all of your 1200 calories, then maybe you should increase your goal to 1300 so you can have a buffer. This is your own health and wellbeing we're discussing and I think it bothers me more than it does you. Something's wrong with that.

I agree.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    big spoon of peanut butter....problem solved!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    That's a good message to have. You'd be surprised at how many ED people are here.

But the blue pill has helped a lot.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    The occasional day going over or under is no big whup. If the computer yells at you, ignore it. If you don't hit the button to finish the day, it won't even yell at you.

If you eat under a lot and aren't doing IF, that can hurt you in the end. You should get some help. Otherwise...who cares. :)
  • marsinah1
    marsinah1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining you in MFP's doghouse. With a bug coming over me, food just isn't very appealing today.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Lots of calories there!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yep, I rarely click the "Complete" button in general (usually over 1000 though).
  • DDAstrid
    DDAstrid Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »

<3 Just pure love this <3

That made me laugh so hard
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I've seen this a lot, because if I click "complete", close down the app, then open it the next morning, it gets confused and thinks I've just clicked "complete" on an empty diary. It gives me a rollicking accordingly because it thinks I haven't eaten anything at all.

I agree that this is a good thing, though, and in general I appreciate the emphasis mfp places on the need to eat an adequate amount - we all know how common it is for people to starve themselves when "dieting" and how insidious eating disorders can be.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    marsinah1 wrote: »
    I'll be joining you in MFP's doghouse. With a bug coming over me, food just isn't very appealing today.

Big difference between "blergh I'm sick and food is just gross right now" and actively aiming to be starving yourself...
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I get this sometimes also. Usually it's a clue to me that I've forgotten to log something because I rarely EVER go below my 1200. lol. Unless I'm sick or something. I had some weird flu-like thing for a few days last month and got that message for several days in a row. But obviously when you're sick you shouldn't be forcing yourself to eat so I just stuck out my tongue at MFP and carried on with my ginger ale and crackers until I recovered. :wink:
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    baha!!!
  • rubyandmani
    rubyandmani Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    people please stop sending me private msg saying that I m trying to eat less etc and they are concerned
    IM A DR. very specific a biochem/path a a major so I know what I'm doing. thanks for your concern. I dont eat less cal because I want to loose weight. some days you dont want to eat and these are those odd days when you get these warnings. anyway I' m petite , small weight and height.
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    yup. I recently had a week where murphy's law hit me hard. 2 deaths, one friend one family, my grandmother's health took a bad turn, and I had a crazy intense headache for about 5 days (today's like, day 9 and it still twinges). Just stress. I'm not a stress eater, I sit inside my own head and don't want to do anything, much less cook. I also haven't been sleeping worth a damn. So the whole week I was still forcing myself to eat all my meals, they were just lazy meals that I didn't really give a crap about (healthy, but lazy. Like, a "salad" of a handful of greens and some chicken). So I had MFP yelling at me several times that week. It happens. I take it as a victory that during all of this, it never occurred to me to just say eff it all and eat garbage.
  • AngelaAlario
    AngelaAlario Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Lots of calories there!

Deeeelicious calories! :)