ok ladies, what's a good way to a womens heart???

Options
123457»

Replies

• rockyyy1991
    rockyyy1991 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Touch her butt, often! Make her laugh, football/basketball games! Beer/chill/movie nights, honesty, respect!..and Tacos once in awhile!....well that's a way to mine I don't know about other ladies! ;)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    job stability of at least 1 year, credit score of at least 750 or trying to raise it, no wage garnishments, no issues w/ rage including road rage, ability to realize you aren't the center of the earth, takes care of oneself including going to the dentist and doctor, supports children from previous relationships, practices kegels and stamina, good oral skills including oration, excellent driving record, and kills spiders
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Usually cash and being well endowed.

lets say a stable cash flow no one wants to get with a guy and then a year later youre dirt poor
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    dave8623 wrote: »
    Just asking :)

Through her ears. And chocolate. Deep eye gazing doesn't hurt either.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    It depends on the time of the day, the temperature in the water, has she eaten yet, is she craving something sweet, is she ovulating. If you can get all those elements correctly...you'll get there. I think? *scratches head*

Don't forget whether or not she has had her coffee.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    It depends on the time of the day, the temperature in the water, has she eaten yet, is she craving something sweet, is she ovulating. If you can get all those elements correctly...you'll get there. I think? *scratches head*

Don't forget whether or not she has had her coffee.

Is it raining outside?

Has she been binge watching tv dramas?

Did one of her girlfriends get engaged/pregnant/promoted?

Is she doing low carb?

Lol. Guys. Women.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Whats a friend zone ;-) An excuse a guy/girl didn't get who they wanted?

Friend zone: That mythical place where people too unlikable for a relationship but too pathetic to sever ties with, without feeling bad, go to mourn their lack of personality.

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Friend zone: That mythical place where people too unlikable for a relationship but too pathetic to sever ties with, without feeling bad, go to mourn their lack of personality.

friendzone1.jpg

Also think Jorah Mormont with Daenerys in GoT
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

friendzone1.jpg

I'll be your friend big boi. Don't expect me to do your nails though, I can't even paint a wall without *kitten* it up.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Women don't have hearts. Anything you've heard to the contrary is a filthy lie. ;)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Everyone yearns to be heard, to be understood. So listen to her. Reflect back her words to prove you've been listening. Harder than it sounds.