Fortifitti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    cx5ipj98ma5l.jpg

We'll done. You look fab.
  • Fortifitti
    Fortifitti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sl3w8347kadn.jpg

Wow. Well done. What exercise are doing? Your legs are so toned. You have motivated me, thank you.
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    immjok wrote: »
    5e9opk87b5zp.jpg
    -40kg
    I have had people from my past not recognise me!

Amazing! Such transformation,You're doing great, congrats!
    I wouldnt recognise you either..looking very pretty on the after pic.
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @getitamb WOW! awesome work - also, love the (wedding? bridesmaid?) dress in the top right pic- nicely shows off your gorgeous arms!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    @get_rucked thank you so much. I got it at Burlington so cheap for a friend's wedding.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    2n9bbzb.jpg

Great job! Your eyes are gorgeous!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job to all
  • BIBO100
    BIBO100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow ❤️
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing and so happy!! I hope to one day be there - right now stuck in a rut :( but seeing all you ladies and gents makes me want to change it up and keep going!
  • hillarywhite22
    hillarywhite22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bkhall44 wrote: »
    beforeduring.jpg

Tattoos?

• spark538
    spark538 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bkhall44 wrote: »
    beforeduring.jpg

Tattoos?

It is a mirror image....
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    4800volts wrote: »
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I am 57 years old. I have no idea how much I weigh now. I last weighed around 142 and my goal weight is 125. I got down to 135lbs and was a size 10. Then March 1, 2015 I started doing strong lift 5x5. I then lost 17 inches and am now a size 5-7 depending on fit. I also went from doing 21 to 24 hours of cardio every week to ZERO I only do strong lift 5x5 for an hour every other day. I also changed from eating 1260 calories to 1600 +. I started lifting with a 12.5 lb bar and now lift 109 lbs squat, 100lb sumo squat, bench 83lbs, barbell row 89lbs, over head press 62lbs, and deadlift 137lbs.
    wnca1wutara7.jpg

31oj4o75i7rw.jpg
    Wow! You look great! Specifically your legs look really fit and well toned. Great job!

Thanks! I credit my legs from all of the squats and then adding the sumo squats. I am still a work in progress!

You look amazing. Nice to see somebody my age looking so good. What an inspiration you are.
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    G33K_G1RL wrote: »
    This is my 6 month milestone, 30 pounds off. Actually took the pictures then forgot about them a few days. I did not realize the changes were so evident...

0qflrfufzhev.jpg
    pnokcex0prla.jpg

Wow, what a difference is such a short time! You look great! Mind if I ask how tall you are? I'm a few lbs over your starting weight and my goal weight is your current. I've been searching the threads for before and after photo's of tall girls without much success.

Sorry about taking so long to respond, I lost track of this thread, lol. First thank you! I was lucky in that I lost most of my weight in a nice linear fashion, which was pretty encouraging. It has significantly slowed down (3lbs last month vs. ~5 lbs every month before) but not at a standstill so I just keep at it. Part of it is the summer bbq/ice cream effect, lol. Only 7 pounds to goal :D

I am 5'8, so just tall enough to be in the tall girl club. Once I hit goal (160) I plan to focus more on pics and measurements to track progress, but my main goal will shift from weightloss to powerlifting.

I saw a few threads for success stories with taller women, but they aren't that common. Good luck on your journey!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!