Have you beaten your Lemur today?

Options

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    jt have I told you lately how flippen AWESOME you are??? LOL this thread is hilarious!!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Wait, is that a pocket lemur or - ehrm... :embarassed: :laugh: :wink:
  • brian2911
    brian2911 Posts: 48
    Options
    only when he doesnt listen which is EVERYDAY!!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    yes, becuase he touched my feet! Nobody does the touching of the feet!!!!!!
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Just you and your Lemur, alone soaking in each others essence. You look deep into your Lemurs eyes and feel the heat from the fires of passion that are set a blaze every time you touch him. He quivers with spasms of delight as you begin to stroke him ever so slowly up and down the length of his body. As you touch him your own body begins to tingle as you watch his reactions to your rhythmic stroking, and all you can think of is the Lemur pressed against your bare skin. The electrifying thought turns every inch of your exposed flesh to goosebumps and you know what you must do.

You move your face closer to him, as his musky scent sends his pheromones penetrating into your soul. You whisper to him ever so softly, "Have you been a bad little Lemur?" And as he looks up at you, eyes of lust driving into you hard.... you know the answer........
  • Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    33y3qjr.jpg

My lemur is grey with white hair. Is that weird?

That's quite possibly the scariest, creepiest, freakiest thing I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Once seen you can't un see it!! Holy crap I'm gonna have nightmares!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That's quite possibly the scariest, creepiest, freakiest thing I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Once seen you can't un see it!! Holy crap I'm gonna have nightmares!

As far as things seen on the internet that can't be unseen go, that little critter barely even registers as weird :)
  • jtsmou
    Options
    33y3qjr.jpg

Awww come on, can't you see how much he just wants to be your friend? Don't hate on the (sort of) Lemur
  • Chikeebabe
    Options
    33y3qjr.jpg

Awww come on, can't you see how much he just wants to be your friend? Don't hate on the (sort of) Lemur

Your Right...Who am I kidding. Don't hate on the lemur - love your lemur!! My name is Chikeebabe and I LOVE THAT LEMUR!!!
  • Chikeebabe
    Options

As far as things seen on the internet that can't be unseen go, that little critter barely even registers as weird :)

Point taken!
  • jtsmou
    Options
    The lemur...... is in full effect....

He says, "Beat me, beat me like you mean it."
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    yes, this morning, in the shower

bwahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • jtsmou
    Options
    :huh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I touched a lemur this summer. He sat in my lap and we took a picture. His little lemur hands felt like soft leather gloves.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I beat someone elses does this count?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I beat someone elses does this count?

I wish someone else would beat mine for me.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in beating lemurs, what with being vegan and all. However, I love to dole out a good beating to a man! The harder, the better (that would be the man AND the beating... ). :devil:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Just you and your Lemur, alone soaking in each others essence. You look deep into your Lemurs eyes and feel the heat from the fires of passion that are set a blaze every time you touch him. He quivers with spasms of delight as you begin to stroke him ever so slowly up and down the length of his body. As you touch him your own body begins to tingle as you watch his reactions to your rhythmic stroking, and all you can think of is the Lemur pressed against your bare skin. The electrifying thought turns every inch of your exposed flesh to goosebumps and you know what you must do.

You move your face closer to him, as his musky scent sends his pheromones penetrating into your soul. You whisper to him ever so softly, "Have you been a bad little Lemur?" And as he looks up at you, eyes of lust driving into you hard.... you know the answer........

Damn, *runs out to find her own lemur*
  • jtsmou
    Options
    I don't believe in beating lemurs, what with being vegan and all. However, I love to dole out a good beating to a man! The harder, the better (that would be the man AND the beating... ). :devil:

This implies that you believe the Lemur is an animal or something... The Lemur is insulted by this insinuation.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No, because I belong to the APLB (association to prevent lemur beating).