Exercise tips needed for quick inch loss

Options
Bonny132
Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
Before I get shot down in flames with the usual take your time it will come off....

I entered a competition Monday in my local Gym, for a 30 day inch loss challenge. I have had my measurements taken etc and started my journey. As I do not have unlimited funds I would really like to win the first prize which is a Private Training Package as it will help me in the gym and help me go further and tone up.

Therefore I am seeking advice as to what is the most efficient way to loose inches (not weight) for the next 26 days. I currently do a mix between cardio and weights. My warm up is a Couch Potato to 5K programme which is walk, then run etc, and I push hard at the run bits, followed by weights. But having just started in the gym I am feeling a bit lost, and I think that PT package would be very beneficial to me, but apart from eating clean I am fully aware I need to put in some hard work at the gym, so tips for exercises etc would be very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mngvwerEVc1qdb2m2o1_250.gif
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wow... people actually enter competitions for weight loss to receive a cash prize?

Is improved health benefits and a figure not enough of a prize instead of a cash incentive????

thread popping off in 3...2...1...
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it will help because i just started but kickboxing is a great burn.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Since fast weight loss increases the risk of gallstones.. which can be very serious.. get your doctor's approval first. :+1:

By the way, make sure the trainer is actually worth hiring. Many trainers stink. This explains how to choose a good one:
    http://body-improvements.com/articles/industry-articles/how-to-select-a-personal-trainer/