donuts are evil

Options

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    Personally -- that is to say as a person -- I like my evil with a donut.

giphy.gif"]Forbidden donut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20soJuwWFH4
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Personally -- that is to say as a person -- I like my evil with a donut.

giphy.gif"]Forbidden donut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20soJuwWFH4

I just had complete brain freeze for about 10 minutes there on how to post a GIF...

Coffee is lacking.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    It was the mini chocolate hostess ones...still wishing I wouldn't have eaten them and binged on oatmeal instead :(
    Well that's you're problem right there. You need to find yourself a real donut shop.

Pshaw.

Hahaha I work at dunkin donuts! Go figure

Oh God I remember working at Dunkin Donuts :D I haven't had a dunkin donut since. I was so sick of them.

Also: I just wanted to post this gif:

tumblr_inline_ncsp86wSid1sxlyin.gif

*I don't consider donuts evil. If they fit into your daily goals and your calories I say go for it.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Have your oatmeal ready to go first thing in the morning before you open a package of mini doughnuts. I'm with others that I'd make sure it's a REALLY GOOD doughnut.

Would you be willing to run a test for me? Try a mindful exercise with a doughnut that is worth it.

http://jgnatbuzz.blogspot.ca/2015/04/pleasurable-bagel.html

Let me know how long it took to finish it.
    Options
    I just had complete brain freeze for about 10 minutes there on how to post a GIF...

Coffee is lacking.
    Got your fix right here.
    ivcoffee.jpg?w=645
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

Coffee is lacking.
    Got your fix right here.
    ivcoffee.jpg?w=645

aIzhwxS.gif

That seems to have done the trick.

Normal service is resumed.
  • sebring2008ks
    sebring2008ks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    t
    Azexas wrote: »
    It was the mini chocolate hostess ones...still wishing I wouldn't have eaten them and binged on oatmeal instead :(
    Well that's you're problem right there. You need to find yourself a real donut shop.

Pshaw.

Oh God I remember working at Dunkin Donuts :D I haven't had a dunkin donut since. I was so sick of them.

*I don't consider donuts evil. If they fit into your daily goals and your calories I say go for it.

Lmao!! This made me laugh! And I understand what ur saying about getting sick of the donuts at dunkin donuts! Cause I'm the same way they don't really tempt me at all!!! I'm so sick of looking at them everyday
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options

You need to go here:

http://www.paiellisbakery.com/index.htm
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    t
    Azexas wrote: »

Pshaw.

Lmao!! This made me laugh! And I understand what ur saying about getting sick of the donuts at dunkin donuts! Cause I'm the same way they don't really tempt me at all!!! I'm so sick of looking at them everyday

Yeah- even the coffee is hit or miss for me if I will drink it or not. It's been 10 years since I worked that job.
    I actually find myself going for Starbucks more now. I do like the bagels from dunkin though.

Also- those mini hostess donuts- I love them. If it makes it easier, grab a napkin and portion out a few and then tuck the bag away somewhere. That usually helps me from going back for seconds.
    Options
    I am not a big fan of donuts so I always opt out for Kringle, which is a regional speciality around here...

RDK_homepage_signature_slide.jpg

... and a delicious one.

Craving.
  • sebring2008ks
    Options
    Never heard of it
    Options
    Never heard of it

Shame. I think you just found a new entry on your bucket list.
  • sebring2008ks
    Options
    Hahahaha!
  • sebring2008ks
    Options
    Thank you everyone for making me laugh! I def needed it :) but I do still feel like I ruined everything!! Gahhh wish this feeling would pass
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I came for the discussion name, I stayed for the pics and gifs. Might be drooling a little bit right now.

OP I remember I used to binge and it would ruin my diet. Then I read something somewhere that one slip up doesn't need to turn into a full blown fail. Apparently skinny people had this mentality that one little binge wouldn't mess up their whole day...they could eat all the donuts and then carry on with their good diet. Now, this may not be true of all the fit/skinny/healthy people but it stuck with me. And as another poster said, it's a 420 calorie breakie...that's not bad...that's almost as much as healthy breakfast smoothie. Just carry on, you can still stay under your calorie goal for today and all will be well!!

As I type this I just got an email that there's donuts in the common room up for grabs...coincidence?
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Evil food? Where?
    ZVo00YL%20-%20Imgur_zpszqoflzan.gif

Seriously, though, everyone has off days. Just log it and start fresh tomorrow. You're not a failure, you're human. It's not like you ate a giant slice of cake that turned out to be 900 calories when you check it afterwards. *ahemi'veneverdonethat*
  • sebring2008ks
    Options
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    I came for the discussion name, I stayed for the pics and gifs. Might be drooling a little bit right now.

OP I remember I used to binge and it would ruin my diet. Then I read something somewhere that one slip up doesn't need to turn into a full blown fail. Apparently skinny people had this mentality that one little binge wouldn't mess up their whole day...they could eat all the donuts and then carry on with their good diet. Now, this may not be true of all the fit/skinny/healthy people but it stuck with me. And as another poster said, it's a 420 calorie breakie...that's not bad...that's almost as much as healthy breakfast smoothie. Just carry on, you can still stay under your calorie goal for today and all will be well!!

As I type this I just got an email that there's donuts in the common room up for grabs...coincidence?

Your so right 420 is not that bad! And what's the chances that you got an email about donuts! Omg lol....but thank you for the kind words :) its really helping me stay motivated you guys are awesome!
  • sebring2008ks
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    Evil food? Where?
    ZVo00YL%20-%20Imgur_zpszqoflzan.gif

Seriously, though, everyone has off days. Just log it and start fresh tomorrow. You're not a failure, you're human. It's not like you ate a giant slice of cake that turned out to be 900 calories when you check it afterwards. *ahemi'veneverdonethat*

Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! And I will will log it and def start fresh tommorow :) tommorow is a new day :smiley:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Is that like 'cake or death'?

Er, cake please.
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Is that like 'cake or death'?

Er, cake please.

We're all out of cake.