Tips/stories encouraged

Options
My name is Meagan. I'm 5'6 and currently weigh 140 pounds. I'm not focusing on weight loss as much as I am FAT loss. But recently I have hit a plateau. I am starting to lose my drive and motivation. If you have any suggestions or tips please feel free to share. Thanks!

Replies

• LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Change up your workouts. I Rollerblade every morning and it helps me a ton! Drink lots of water and eat as healthy as you can.
  • JennyRandall1
    JennyRandall1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree. I get so tired of doing the same thing everyday as per workout regime. Try something new like Pilates, I love pilates, it's nothing to get your heart rate up but it'll tone for sure. You'll be feeling it the next day. I found a few pilates videos on youtube that I like.
  • ToddCoorie
    ToddCoorie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Meagan, I'd have to say that simple walking every day will do you wonders. I walk for 2-3 hours every day as well as AbCoaster and lift weights to finish. But just walking is all you'll need, even if it's just 30 minutes - 1 hour. Good luck with your weight loss
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    try different online work outs on youtube or fitness blender

when the time rolls around again, join challenge groups here. Lots of different stuff to do