10000 steps goal anyone?

Options

Replies

• ruhi1406
    ruhi1406 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log my steps for yesterday, 11106 steps!!!!!!!!! Add about 3500 to that for the time I walked on the treadmill and it didn't count my steps. Note to self: if holding the handles on treadmill don't wear FitBit on wrist.
    It's sooo true... I walk carrying my babe when I don't move my hand... And I don't get the steps right...
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    7800 steps yesterday... I know I suck... Tomorrow is another day.... How are you guys doing?
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I got my fitbit flex yesterday, today is my first day! Lets see how it goes :)
  • carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have gotten on as far as 9k feel free to add me I want to do the 10k
  • SSImpalaGurl
    SSImpalaGurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I still do this challenge with you all?
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    8/10 - 11597
    8/11 - 12304
    8/12 - 9320
  • slatonkimberly
    slatonkimberly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hit 10000 yesterday! I'm pretty new to MFP. How do I check and see my step history?
  • SandiRemedios
    SandiRemedios Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I have been recording my steps using Whithings a free app for my smart phone.
    Monday it gave me a scolding as it was my WORST Monday ever. It made me laugh as it was my SECOND Monday ever using the app. But I find it helpful.
    There is also an app I use for my bike rides called MapMyRide, also free, which I find useful.
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    I got my fitbit flex yesterday, today is my first day! Lets see how it goes :)

That's exciting... M still confused which model to get... Lemme know how that works for you! Happy walking!
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    Can I still do this challenge with you all?

Hi! Yes you totally can... You are all welcome!
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    8/10 - 11597
    8/11 - 12304
    8/12 - 9320

Amazing! Although you could have hit the goal yesterday as well.
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    I hit 10000 yesterday! I'm pretty new to MFP. How do I check and see my step history?

Hi Kimberly! We all have different apps to track the progress. You can get runtastic app, withings or Fitbit to keep a track of your steps. These apps display fancy charts and trends to keep you motivated as well.
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    Good Morning, I have been recording my steps using Whithings a free app for my smart phone.
    Monday it gave me a scolding as it was my WORST Monday ever. It made me laugh as it was my SECOND Monday ever using the app. But I find it helpful.
    There is also an app I use for my bike rides called MapMyRide, also free, which I find useful.

Lol! I love those... The app made me feel bad for being a lazy *kitten*. But I guess it helps...
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ruhi1406 wrote: »

Amazing! Although you could have hit the goal yesterday as well.

Maybe - Though I spent most of it on a TransAtlantic flight, then another chunk crossing half the country, followed by a long drive home. When I finally escaped, I was tired!

• zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I've been hitting my 10K step goal since last Christmas with the exception of 1 day when I was terribly sick and only got 3K steps.

My record is 34K steps in a day - we spent the entire day walking around Chicago!

When I ran an 8K race back in March I was trying to use RunKeeper to track my pace/speed during the race - well when it sync'd with my app it logged 0 steps for the entire race! OMG I was so irritated! I still managed to get 18K steps that day even with 5 miles of it not even logged. I've since disconnected RunKeeper - lol.

When I upgraded to the newest Jawbone, I switched from wearing it on my ankle to my wrist. I now grocery shop by pulling the cart instead of pushing it - no way I'm missing out on all the steps from grocery shopping! That's a lot of steps up and down all the aisles!! :)

• priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Had to buy a new Fitbit..mine died. Just started logging today 11084 steps!!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I get 10,000 a day or more most days.
  • kevc1986
    kevc1986 Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    26,943 today! I aim for 20,000 a day, except on my rest days
  • ryankevintomlinson
    ryankevintomlinson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I average around 80k-100k steps a week. Add me here or/and on fitbit to help eachother stay motivated. I need more fitbit friends for more fitbit challenges. Those keep me going. https://www.fitbit.com/user/2S8C9Y
  • deemvall
    deemvall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use fitbit....add me if you wish for 10k count daily :)