Meal Prep Ideas!!

Options
i need an idea for lunches this week!!
I made chicken burrito bowls with brown rice this week. Need some thing flavorful

Replies

• stevenjouweng
    stevenjouweng Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fat free Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and topped with kashi go lean cereal!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    A big freaking salad with tons of veggies and grilled chicken
    Wraps with the filling of your choice
    A hearty chili/soup/stew
    Get a bag of some sort of slaw or chopped salad and add whatever ingredients and dressing. I recently discovered mixing this with cooked, chopped up salad shrimp and avocado. So good.
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to take leftover dinner?
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean lentil salad: leftover chicken, lentils, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, red wine vinegar.

Turkey sloppy joes with steamed broccoli with a sprinkle of garlic salt (minus the bun)

I love light Italian flat out wraps and fold it bread with turkey, BBQ sauce and lettuce etc. or tuna avocado and hot and sweet mustard. I pair either with a side of mini peppers and garlic herb laughing cow cheese.

Look up Jamie Eason's turkey muffins. I make mine with ground chicken and they're great to heat up for a quick protein for salad etc.

• bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fat free Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and topped with kashi go lean cereal!

Oh man I have to try this. I eat plain Greek yogurt everyday usually with a bit of honey and some pistachios. Never thought to add protein powder or my favorite kashi!