weightxlossjourney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    You look great! Well done!
    Why thank you!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration!! You look great!! Keep gettin it!!

Definitely!!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    rhshalaby wrote: »
    You look great!!! I wanna lose the same amount of pounds and im just starting, would you share some tips as hoq you did it?

Yes of course. I followed my calorie intake very closely. Worked out roughly 5 times per week and did an hour on the treadmill and some light lifting. Every workout. I ate a lot of tilapia and vegetables. Rarely cheated but didn't ignore cravings as I'd eat a chocolate or piece of pizza here and there. Religiously drank 8 oz of water 8 times a day. The most important thing is just to keep the right mindset! Always believe in yourself and you're 80% of the way there!! I'll add you so we can keep up to date!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    You look great!!! I wanna lose the same amount of pounds and im just starting, would you share some tips as hoq you did it?

Yes of course. I followed my calorie intake very closely. Worked out roughly 5 times per week and did an hour on the treadmill and some light lifting. Every workout. I ate a lot of tilapia and vegetables. Rarely cheated but didn't ignore cravings as I'd eat a chocolate or piece of pizza here and there. Religiously drank 8 oz of water 8 times a day. The most important thing is just to keep the right mindset! Always believe in yourself and you're 80% of the way there!! I'll add you so we can keep up to date!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    You look great! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Yes no problem I started at 174 lbs and weigh 134 today the last picture I was 133lbs and the most fit I've ever been!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    gihelo wrote: »
    Fabulous! Congrats.

Thank you so much!!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    lilie710 wrote: »
    you look amazing!!!!!!
    Thank you!!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    swiftyoung wrote: »
    Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

No problem and thank you!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    You look AMAZING well done

Thank you!
  • rhshalaby
    rhshalaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Thanks a lot!!! Keep it up! You're doing great :)
  • Gozergirl
    Gozergirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Gozergirl wrote: »
    Awesome job!

Thanks!!!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you're absolutely adorable too! Great work!
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Great job! I have almost the same amount to lose and your results are really helping me to move forward :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    OMG! So inspiring!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    *highfive*! I love your outfit in the last picture!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!