Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Medium rare chicken.
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Meat, but it has nothing to do with weight loss.
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit. Tastes like vomit to me.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Ice cream... Not because of the calories, but because I really don't like ice cream. All my life I kept trying it and trying it because everyone said it was so good and it's really not. So I won't eat it again.
  • AlexanderAmelia
    AlexanderAmelia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Regular sodas and beer... beer has got to be one of the most disgusting drinks ever. I wanna throw up every time I've tasted it. I'm quite happy I dont like it. Oh and grapefruit... blerghh, I cant stand bitter anything
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    lima beans...seriously ick
    Eggplant, I've tried too many times and it is a slimy mess. OR it is breaded and fried and therefore, not a good option
    Okra...see above slime comment! :open_mouth:
    raw oysters...again, slime

that is the quick and dirty list!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    canned vegetables because...ewwww
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,561 Member
    Options
    Yes. UNI sushi. Looks like baby doo doo.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • liveit
    liveit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Soda. Cola. Anything with artificial sweetener or that claims to be diet.
    My mom developed dementia. She lived off diet soda in a can. Not only do studies show that the artificial sweeteners contribute to it, but also the aluminum from the can contributes to memory loss.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    McDonald's----bleh! Tasteless food...... and I hate mayonnaise or it's equivalent.
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pretty much alcohol for me, mainly since I had kids. I just don't see the point in calories or feeling like I've been hit by a bus the next morning!

I'm gradually moving away from 'diet' foods, low fat things full of sugar and sweetner and instead having smaller amounts of the full fat versions that taste better.

I also don't eat much rice after a nasty dose of food poisoning on holiday one year with reheated rice on the buffet. I'll have it occasionally at home, I used to live on the stuff before! And will NEVER eat it from a restaurant or take away ever again!
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Dinosaurs. I will never eat a dinosaur for the rest of my life.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,922 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms.

Mushrooms are not meant to be eaten. They're just not! They're not a fruit. They're not a veg. They're a fungus. We're not meant to eat fungi.

Blech.
  • hstylesishot
    hstylesishot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    no. i don't believe in "good" or "bad" food- everything in moderation is fine. Except for alcohol, imo, i avoid that.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Steak. I have given up trying so hard to like it just to fit in with my food-snob friends who like expensive restaurants. I'm not spending my calories on things I don't like or even hate in some cases.
  • Kethendris
    Kethendris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Tea. Caffeinated drinks and sweets.

Probably also should include chocolate but at the moment its still worth the stomach cramps... One day this may change.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Poor quality fast food/chocolate/alcohol etc.

Right on.
    Life's too short to eat/drink sh*** stuff.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Turkish Delight.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    brandyosu wrote: »
    Yep...but not related to losing weight. It's either things I have tried and disliked or haven't tried and have no interest in trying.

Totally agree with you there. There are foods and most drinks I never liked and they remain off my to buy list forever. On the other hand I have been able to try a lot of things/recipes in the vegetable area that are new and exciting