single! and wondering

Options
13»

Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If you're tired of being single... then go out & meet people... are you trying to find a steady relationship or just random hook-ups? you know a steady relationship requires a lot of work... so if you ready for it....it's all about confidence... your confidence is getting you the body you wanted to have... so your confidence should get you somebody you want to have in your life:wink:
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm in a relationship with my right hand!
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    that's awkward, bro.
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    haha thank you i always try to appear a little more confident than i am: it's a little trick i have. not only to make people think that i think i'm teh ****, but so i start to believe it myself too :) i'm always pushing myself to be a happier more outgonig confident person with a little chip on my shoulder saying, hellll yeah i can match your energy...hell i can even do it BETTER!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    People shouldn't settle, the right person will come along when you least expect it.

wow love this quote
  • vampymegs
    vampymegs Posts: 39
    Options
    I very recently got out of a relationship and I'm looking forward to focusing on myself. I got lost in that relationship and neglected my health, needs, and wants.

Be thankful for the time you have with yourself! You'll be a better/confident person being content with your life, the current people that are in your life that love you, your goals, your treasures inside of worrying why you DONT have a person in your life....And when that right person comes into you're life, you'll be ready :).
    easy said coming out of a relationship.. tell me that after a couple years of being single! being burned by what u thought was the right person over and over and over!

Amen to that! it's tough getting out of something where you've been burned ... even repeatedly ... its rough ... and I've been there ... seriously you just need to be true to yourself and ya know ... put out the possitive energy to the universe ... eventually love will find you ... until then ... love yourself the most honest way you can ... only when you love yourself can you truly offer love to others.

good luck to you man
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    haha thank you i always try to appear a little more confident than i am: it's a little trick i have. not only to make people think that i think i'm teh ****, but so i start to believe it myself too :) i'm always pushing myself to be a happier more outgonig confident person with a little chip on my shoulder saying, hellll yeah i can match your energy...hell i can even do it BETTER!

I love this!
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    when did i say i didnt love myself in this post lol everyone keeps saying love ur self. well im tired of loving myself!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too. Lol:glasses:
  • thersh2
    thersh2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I didn't settle, thought had found my 'soulmate' but turned out he didn't feel the same. Sometimes being single sucks and its lonely but its a lot better than being lied to and cheated on. Never mind being happy, right now I'd settle just for some peace!

i agree and have to keep reminding myself of this!!!
  • thersh2
    thersh2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in a relationship with my right hand!

SMH!!! Wow...