Team Villain week 2 True Blood Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    inshapeCK - I hope to be that person this week, but I can never really tell! I just ordered 30 Day Shred, and I'm really excited to start it. I think that will give me some variety in my workouts, versus just walking/jogging the neighborhood. My plan is to wake up early and do the 30 Day Shred workout before work in the mornings! Hopefully my Golden Retriever will let me do it... i may have to leave her in the bedroom w/ my husband while I work out!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi guys!! I'm the newest member of the team. Thanks for having me, and good luck to you all this week. I'm a big competitor and will definitely do my part in helping us to lose big this week. My goals are to:

1. Burn 4500 calories this week & try a new activity
    2. Drink at least 10 glasses of water
    3. Monitor my sodium intake & keep it under 2500
    4. Not go crazy with eating ALL of my exercise calories back
    5. Not going binge-crazy in general!

We can definitely do this...let's show them what the villains are all about! Let's get it!!! :bigsmile:
    And of course, I'm always open to new friends, so add away if you'd like!

Quick question...where can I find the post or chart that shows the losses from the first week? Thanks!
  • eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Awww we came last!! Which means, we can only do better right??? RIGHT!

I was lucky enough to be dealing with my TOTM last week combined with being on vacation all week (read: red wine addiction) = only .4lbs lost. BOOURNS!

Hoping to lose 1-2lbs this week! So far so good!!!!
  • unaffected
    Options
    ReggaeNurse - Welcome! I love your list of goals!

Here is a link to the thread with the results: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253289-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-week-2-closed-group
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here's to a great week!!! I have lost the gain I had from the holiday weekend and will hopefully have a loss come Monday!! :smile: :smile:
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Thanks for the info & link!!!
  • unaffected
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well!

As for me, I didn't workout last night after work. I was just too tired after my 10 hour day :( And too lazy... but I vowed to get up early this morning and find a fitness program on OnDemand. I hit snooze on my alarm once, and then forced myself out of bed. I didn't want to workout, but I did anyway! I found the Level 1 workout of 30 Day Shred on there, so I did that! I'm so excited, b/c my DVD should be arriving tomorrow. I'm going to take before/during/after pics while I'm doing the Shred. Hopefully I can see some results!

Have a great day ladies! :)
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well! It's great to see everyone setting goals for themselves, and really pushing to make themselves better physically!

I am going to begin the Crunch : Fat-Burning Pilates today. We'll see how it goes!

Hope everyone is feeling good so far :)
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! Weekend is almost here- HURRAY! looks like everyone is doing well. I'm happy to report that after the worst eating and drinking weekend, I have a loss. It's not much, but I was seriously worried I'd have a gain, so WHEW! I normally try to workout before work, it just fits into my schedule better, but it's not happening this week :( I think my body is still trying to adjust back to 'regular' time from 'vacation' mode. Anyway, I think it's a Tae Bo kind of night tonight for me. Hope everyone has a great day! :heart:

GO TEAM VILLAIN!!! 'V""V' :devil:
  • eclaire9
    Options
    Alright Team Villian - I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Its my moms birthday this weekend and we are having a big family get together, like we always do. I am in charge of making dessert for the supper. I want to do something tasty (obviously) but light and low cal (my mom is on MFP too!). Any thoughts?

I was thinking Angel Food Cake with low cal cool whip and strawberries/raspberries? Any other suggestions?
  • eclaire9
    Options
    Alright Team Villian - I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Its my moms birthday this weekend and we are having a big family get together, like we always do. I am in charge of making dessert for the supper. I want to do something tasty (obviously) but light and low cal (my mom is on MFP too!). Any thoughts?

I was thinking Angel Food Cake with low cal cool whip and strawberries/raspberries? Any other suggestions?
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    I enjoy a sugar free chocolate pudding with berrys and some cool whip. Way less calories then the angel food cake.
  • unaffected
    Options
    eclaire - The angel food cake sounds nice and light! Here are a couple yummy-sounding recipes I found on Food Network's site:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/malted-chocolate-pudding-cake-recipe/index.html

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/peach_blueberry_cobbler.html

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/hot_fudge_pudding_cake.html

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/frozen_raspberry_pie.html

Some of those sound really good! Let us know what you end up doing :)
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I've made the angel food cake with pineapple and used reduced fat whipped cream as frosting and taken it to family get togethers. It was a big hit and i've been asked to make it again and again. It's just 1 box angel food cake mixed with 1 can crushed pineapple. Here's the link:

http://www.thatsmyhome.com/healthy/weight-watchers/pineapple-angelfood-cake.htm
  • unaffected
    Options
    Yum, that sounds delish Claudia!

How is everyone this morning? I hope you are all doing well!

Yesterday I did the Thursday Mini Challenge that was posted somewhere. It was 200 calf raises. Today is also my second day of 30 Day Shred. I'm reallllllly sore today. I almost thought about not doing it today, but then forced myself. Afterwards, when I was in the shower, I could barely lift my arms to soap myself!!! Lol. I think that's a good thing, though, right??

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and weekend! Let's stay on track and bring home a victory this week!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am apologizing in advance to the team as I am not doing so well this week :(. My boyfriends mom was in the emergency room all day yesterday which left me with burger king for lunch and domino's for dinner. I have been working my *kitten* off all week working out like crazy but I am still up a pound. Maybe this weekend it will melt off of me plus a little more!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • eclaire9
    Options
    Thank you for all the dessert ideas... that pineapple angel food cake sounds amazing!

I ended up making a Peanut Butter Pie... not exactly low calorie, but I used all low calorie/fat free products, so it isn't terrible. I definitely won't be having a slice of it though, and I am okay with that!!!

I am doing really well this week... eating within my calories everyday, and lots of exercise everyday as well. Hoping for 1-2lbs loss this week... !!!!
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Last day before weigh ins! I'm going to be busting some butt today and drinking LOTS of water!
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! Good Luck tomorrow on the weigh in!