My Ripped in 30 Results with Pictures!!

Options
shalynna89
shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468
    Options
    You look AMAZING :D
    And you're beautiful.

I'm doing turbofire as well! :]
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Excellent results...I'm so proud of you!! :happy:
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • misssimone08
    Options
    OMG u look amazing, you did a wonderful job!!! I think i have a new role model
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!! You should be so proud of all your successes and hard work has paid off!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go... keep it up and I know you will reach your final goal. Thanks for the inspiration. I have started and stopped 30 Day Shred a few times now and am really determined to stick to it.
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Wow what a difference. COngratulations on the achievement and I totally agree...if it's working stick with it. Not long to go now and it looks like you will be at your goal. Good luck with the rest of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!!! I'm on day 9 of 30 Day Shred and I'm looking forward to seeing my results. Thanks for sharing your success:smile:)
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Girl.. your pics are amazing!! The results are awesome! I'm beginning to really think I need to get this DVD!!! Congrats!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!! You midsection is shrinking away!!!!!
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! congratz!!!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations.
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me??? You did that in 40 days??? Amazing!!! Well done!!!
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    These are great results! Can't beat that!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Amazing results, you beautiful girl!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AWESOME! :) Way to go! Keep up the hard work. :)
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am just going to say it.. I hope you dont take it the wrong way! Buuutt DDDAAANNNGGG Girl you look amazing!! Defiantly an inspiration to start the 3 day shread.. I have it but wasnt able to do it when I first started loosing weight but defiantly am going to have to try it now! Great job!!
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Great job!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Aweome, you look great!

I am about to finish the 30 Day Shred (I have 3 more days of level 3), I have not taken a day off, been doing it straight through 10/10/10. I am starting the Ripped in 30 next week :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!