Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My Ripped in 30 Results with Pictures!!

Replies

• GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Wow! Great job! I'm on day 5 of 30 Day Shred, and I'd LOVE to get results like yours.
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    WOW! Congrats. *bows down to the queen* WOW!

Ok... I have been doing 6 week 6 pack and its a challenge. I also got ripped in 30. I'm a little frightened to start it cause I have heard how hard it is. This is awesome results you have posted.

I look forward to starting my ripped in 30 now. Thank you so much for posting your results. You are amazing!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Stunning Results. You must be so proud of yourself! Keep it up!
  • You look AMAZING, girl! :) Great job!!! Good luck on the rest! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Aboslutely FANTASTIC!!!! What's next for you?
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    34lbs in 3 months is incredible!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on your success, and good luck with the last 25!! :)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    OMG u look amazing, you did a wonderful job!!! I think i have a new role model

I concur!!!! That is impressive to say the least!? :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    you look amazing! good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jackelyn14
    jackelyn14 Posts: 59
    You look great!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    That is impressive. You are a gorgeous woman!! Keep it up, you are looking amazing.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    That is so awesome!!
  • Nen83
    Nen83 Posts: 3 Member
    Well done lady, your looking great
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    WOW!!! You should be so proud right now! You look awesome!
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Fantastic results and you look fantastic too, well done!

i have that DvD gathering dust, maybe have to get it out.....!
  • You look great, and everyone isn't the same. I know someone with a smaller weight who eats 1050 calories per day and is perfectly healthly! I'm very happy for you
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Holy Cow! Incredible results! You should be so proud of yourself!!!! Awesome job!
  • You have done a phenomenal job!!! Keep up the great work!!! I'm on Day 2 of Shred and hoping I can keep it up for the 30 days! You're an inspiration!!
  • You really do look great. A true inspiration. <3
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Wonderful job!!!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Wow Fantastic work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!