paddles34 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    mine is still M.I.A. today, I beginning to think hes moved on. :'(

Aww... I'll be your new crush. ;-)
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Im right here...just was super busy today. Lots of needy patients. Sorry doll. Ill make up for it! Text me <3
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

I haven't been on today....must be me. Lol

Back to the uncrushables thread I go.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Don't make me blush in public
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Just starting to! Hello! :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    leonsinned wrote: »

I second to what he said
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My Crush is this guy name ______________________
  • Ssthrnbby
    Ssthrnbby Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Myself <3
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Well in alphabetical order @arian10daddy @GFitMan @GibsonSG_67 @Robbo_79 and @strengthforthewin and I don't even know that guy.

in no particular order... x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    yes, wait, no...wait, I am sure I order the chicken. What was the question again?
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Well in alphabetical order @arian10daddy @GFitMan @GibsonSG_67 @Robbo_79 and @strengthforthewin and I don't even know that guy.

in no particular order... x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

Hey sweetness you know your at the top for a reason shhh don't tell the other crushes that don't give a crap about me.

@lushers80 I think you have the wrong thread, but I may be crushing you too cutie.
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    lushers80 wrote: »
    yes, wait, no...wait, I am sure I order the chicken. What was the question again?

the question was, would you like a glass of crushed lemons with that chicken? Here's the address to the farm... Get the chicken and bring the lemons... I'll being vodka and the guys! ;):D
  • arian10daddy
    Options

Hey sweetness you know your at the top for a reason shhh don't tell the other crushes that don't give a crap about me.

@lushers80 I think you have the wrong thread, but I may be crushing you too cutie.

You mentioned the official reason as "Alphabetical order"... I'm assuming 'the other' reason though! :wink:
  • lushers80
    Options
    lushers80 wrote: »

the question was, would you like a glass of crushed lemons with that chicken? Here's the address to the farm... Get the chicken and bring the lemons... I'll being vodka and the guys! ;):D

How much vodka are we talking about here? and is it diet vodka? Sounds like a plan, I will grab a couple of liters of tequila just to top things off
  • lushers80
    Options

Thanks...I think
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options

You mentioned the official reason as "Alphabetical order"... I'm assuming 'the other' reason though! :wink:

Grrrrrr come here you and let me crush all over you. You know I can't live without you right? :D
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    the vodka is the appetizer.. I'm done dieting so no diet vodka! :D you may bring some *kitten* while you're at it though! :)
  • arian10daddy
    Options

Grrrrrr come here you and let me crush all over you. You know I can't live without you right? :D

And do you think you're gonna be spared without a cuddle and caress and what not?
    And that pic of yours... mmmmm... delicious!