What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options

Replies

• jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal with some brown sugar added to it and a cup of vanilla yogurt
  • resplendencesana83
    resplendencesana83 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spinach n jalepino omlete (whole eggs) with hummus n milk tea
  • Brrrite
    Brrrite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Coffee

115g of 2% Greek yogurt mixed with 32g "Life" cereal and 1 tbsp. homemade jam (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)

YUM
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My current breakfast obsession has been a two organic egg omelette--either Mexican (beans, cheese, salsa) or turkey and cheese. I usually pair an omelette with a slice of toast or a couple links of organic chicken sausage. Super yummy and keeps me full for hours :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    it depends on the morning...usually eggs cooked in some manner...sometimes I have them with beans, sometimes with oats..sometimes with toast and fruit...sometimes I have left over grilled chicken...just depends.
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Tomorrow: 6 oz breakfast steak, 4 eggs with HWC, butter, pepper, and black olives. I usually have bacon (or sausage) and eggs for breakfast though.
  • RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    3 Eggs with turkey, avocado, feta, baby tomato, spinach leaves, a shot of coffee, 1L Water
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sausages and scrambled eggs with 5g butter, add a little red salt and it's good to go :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, in rare cases eggs (allergic to them) but I make them count by preparing elaborate egg recipes, cold leftovers from yesterday, a veggie stir fry, some kind of grain with milk and honey, pasta/pizza, tuna, greek yogurt or cheese sandwich + vegetables and fruits, some kind of special K, ice cream, boiled potatoes with butter and sauteed mushrooms, basically anything I happen to feel like eating breakfast food or otherwise.
  • Hasakuro
    Hasakuro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cakey111 wrote: »
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Hard boiled eggs. strawberries and protein bar
    jdonner30 wrote: »
    Smoothie with 1/3 banana, 1/2 avocado, 1/3c berries, spinach & water. Then some type of protein either toast with peanut butter, hard boiled egg or full fat greek yogurt
    jdonner30 wrote: »
    Smoothie with 1/3 banana, 1/2 avocado, 1/3c berries, spinach & water. Then some type of protein either toast with peanut butter, hard boiled egg or full fat greek yogurt
    anlymc13 wrote: »
    Cottage cheese

Do you eat it simple like that or with some flavourings??
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    3 Eggs with turkey, avocado, feta, baby tomato, spinach leaves, a shot of coffee, 1L Water

Woow 1L water JUSTat breakfast? Amazing, how can you manage so much?
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    it depends on the morning...usually eggs cooked in some manner...sometimes I have them with beans, sometimes with oats..sometimes with toast and fruit...sometimes I have left over grilled chicken...just depends.
    How so you prepare the oats with eggs? I've tried that before but I just couldn't stand the egg flavour
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    My current breakfast obsession has been a two organic egg omelette--either Mexican (beans, cheese, salsa) or turkey and cheese. I usually pair an omelette with a slice of toast or a couple links of organic chicken sausage. Super yummy and keeps me full for hours :)

That souns so simple and good! Add me if you wanna share some recipes
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    Brrrite wrote: »
    Coffee

115g of 2% Greek yogurt mixed with 32g "Life" cereal and 1 tbsp. homemade jam (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)

YUM

Yaaasss, greek yogurt and jam is just the best! My fav jam right now is St.Dalfour sugarfree Raspberry & Pomegrante
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    I bake crust less quiche or "frittatas" for 130-150 calories per 1/4. Just heat up a quarter every morning
    Recent ones are cabbage/bacon and BLT
    k9vteovt5xfv.jpg
    So awesome colours there!! Looks delish
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    007Aggie wrote: »
    Refried beans. Fiber and protein keeps me full until snack/lunch.

What's your recipe with the beans? I'm in love with beaans!
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    Hmm, omlette with pb, never thought of it!
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today I'm eating cake :D
  • takepi
    takepi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weetabix and Yorkshire tea. A full pot!