NSV- Lost my under butt! Share yours!

Options
I lost my under butt!!! You know that piece of fat between your but and your leg? IT'S ALL GONE! I never thought this day would come! Hallelujah!

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I had a HUUUUGE butt dimple on one cheek. Now it's just a tiny little butt dimple.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    My butt just melted off and I had to get a cushion for the oak bottom kitchen chairs. Weight has been stable for a while but my butt melt has continued.
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I run as exercise of choice and it hurts to sit without a cushion now. But I'd say it's a good problem to have.
  • kaybee9489
    kaybee9489 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're asking for people to share photos of their butts but you haven't posted yours? Sounds like someone fishing for photos of other people. Creepy.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    No one asked anyone to post photos.
  • skinnygal024
    skinnygal024 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @kaybee9489 To be clear, I said "share yours" as in share your latest/greatest NSV not as in share pics of your butts. Thanks for commenting! Otherwise I probably would not have seen how my post could have been confusing or misleading.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Aww, I was all set to share butt pix :-(............LOL!!!!!
    My poor booty looks like it melted, I just want it to look like a butt again!!!!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hahaha the internet!
    Congrats on losing the underbutt!
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats.

I think when you start losing weight you start to lose a lot from your underbutt and knee areas. I can now totally feel and see the bones above my knees and thigh rub now seems a distant past.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Everything is so much harder! Hard seats, bathtubs are tortuous, I've discovered an evil knobbly bone in my knee that hurts anytime I lean it on anything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!