• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Everything is bad in abundance...

I think it's fine.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Coffee isn't going to hurt you. Just keep in mind if you add anything to it, you should measure and log it. Creamer adds up hella fast just fyi.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    coffee itself has nutritional benefits...all of the *kitten* people put in it though can make it calorific.
  • duckonh20
    duckonh20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it can dehydrat you.....that's why I try 1 cup in the mourning and push water the rest of the day.
  • luvme0420
    luvme0420 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everything is bad in abundance...

I think it's fine.

True !
  • luvme0420
    Options
    duckonh20 wrote: »
    I've heard that it can dehydrat you.....that's why I try 1 cup in the mourning and push water the rest of the day.
    I wake up very early so that one cup in the am is my fav
  • luvme0420
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    coffee itself has nutritional benefits...all of the *kitten* people put in it though can make it calorific.
    I try too keep it sugar free or fat free creams
  • Kissenia2000
    Kissenia2000 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girl, there are 2 things I won't give up...Wine and coffee! As long as you don't have too much I think it's fine.I have recently reduced to having 1 cream and no sugar.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Love coffee. I log whatever I put into it. Right now I have French Toast coffee beans so my whole apartment smells like delicious french toast and I can drink it black :)
  • luvme0420
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Love coffee. I log whatever I put into it. Right now I have French Toast coffee beans so my whole apartment smells like delicious french toast and I can drink it black :)

That sounds sooooo good lol
  • luvme0420
    Options
    Girl, there are 2 things I won't give up...Wine and coffee! As long as you don't have too much I think it's fine.I have recently reduced to having 1 cream and no sugar.

I put only cream I love it too lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    luvme0420 wrote: »

It is amazing. My coffee store also has a chocolate chip pancake bean that is insane.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

This, but its good before a workout for the caffeine.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    duckonh20 wrote: »

Not enough to cause any problems unless you drink a gallon of it every day.

• atruckerswife
    atruckerswife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Coffee is one thing I would not want to give up. I have cut back because I used to use cream. I have backed down to 1 milk from 2 creams, so I have added a couple cups back into my day. Hoping to get to black so I can enjoy my milk in a glass, or on my cereal!
  • luvme0420
    Options

It is amazing. My coffee store also has a chocolate chip pancake bean that is insane.
    I want to try that kind !
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

+1

A couple cups of coffee each day are fine, and if you add cream, sugar, etc, just make sure you log that.

Drinking 3-4 mochas from Starbucks wouldn't be the best way to get your coffee fix, but having one is fine if you have the calories ;)

Me, I buy flavored coffee that I can drink black. 5 calories a cup then.

~Lyssa
  • gabrielsaucedo21
    gabrielsaucedo21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just wondering

Caffeine speeds up your metabolism, but I like using zero calorie sweetener, and also fat free cream.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I drink 2-3 10oz coffees a day. I put light half n half in the first cup and drink the others black. (mostly because i have my first cup at home and the others at work. Peopel were taking my creamer out of the fridge. I'm only supporting my own habit). I don't like flavored coffee.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I do flavored coffee and add about 1oz of almond milk. I love good coffee and dropped the sweetener ages ago. Skim milk, unsweetened soy or unsweetened almond milk will smooth a good cup of coffee. No need for sugar. You don't need much so it usually is like 10 calories.

Starbucks uses sweetened soy, so it adds a few more calories if you get it there.