Replies

• jemina10
    jemina10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ba54so7hws1a.jpg
  • jemina10
    Options
    Week 2, let's do it! How did everyone do in your first week? I'm down 3lbs....it works!
  • kymetime69
    kymetime69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some serious help. I am stressed out and cant seem to keep on track with this. I have a lot going on and I stress eat. My husband and I are in the process of buying a house so we are packing for that, we have an 11 month old son who is now walking! My husband also got a DUI on July 4th so we are dealing with his loss of license and me carting him to and from work every day so a total of 4 hours of extra driving a day! I tend to cope with stress by eating, and eating unhealthy. Any tips to help my stress eating because I really want to be a part of this challenge but I keep falling off the wagon :(
  • adelwy
    adelwy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also stress eating MAJOR! Let's agree to try different things other than eating and report back on our success. Tomorrow, instead of eating out of boredom, stress, etc., I will: drink a cup of tea, chew gum, take a walk or listen to music. I WILL NOT EAT AS A COPING MECHANISM! o:)
  • kymetime69
    Options
    adelwy I like your plan. I will give it a shot!
  • adelwy
    Options
    Reporting back. I changed my schedule to do the things that normally increase my afternoon snacking to the morning. And I did not give into my afternoon snack attack. I did take my son out to dinner, so I went over my calories, BUT I did not snack. How did you do?
  • jemina10
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? Are u tracking and making better choices.... Week 2 almost over!!!!! Half way there stay motivated!!
  • jemina10
    Options
    Going into week 3!! How is everyone feeling and doing? Weigh in Monday it works think healthy eating and not dieting lifestyle change, loose weight and be healthy....v8j2mbafstcm.jpg
    longer life!!'
  • adelwy
    Options
    Just returned from a family vacation. I only gained a little, and am ready to get back on track now that I am home!
  • kymetime69
    Options
    Update: So I have been working on tracking my food everyday, the weekends are harder because I forget to do it but during the week I have been doing good. Ive been staying under my calories lately so thats a good step for me. No real weight loss yet but one step at a time. Hoping to get to the gym today and tomorrow!
  • Msnae20
    Msnae20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Seems I dropped off the planet but as everyone knows, life happens. I'm still n the race and trucking along. I look at pictures as motivation. What are your motivations?
  • adelwy
    Options
  • adelwy
    Options
    adelwy wrote: »
    es5hqbvvyey9.jpg
    I had a long message with this, but it got lost in the ether. Long short of it was that I made homemade mac & cheese as the kids' last day of summer dinner. Not low cal, but so much better than the blue box!!
  • adelwy
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. Be the best you can be this week!!
  • adelwy
    Options
    Ready to roll!! Love getting my workout in first thing. 8qkke46mybe9.jpg
  • jemina10
    Options
    The Mac n cheese looked delicious!!! Hope everyone still on track, the struggle I tell u... The struggling moments lol!!!! But I'm still loosing so I'm doing something good!!! l5dh8b518pyh.jpg
  • jemina10
    Options
    How is everyone doing!!! Couple more days n we hit 30!!! I can't wait!!! What's everyone progress been?
  • jemina10
    Options
    DAY 30 who made it???? 04qhtqr8gn17.jpg
    I wasn't perfect but it worked!!! Eat clean lifestyle change