Wheelchair user 130lbs healthier!

Options

Replies

• FitnFabulousStar
    FitnFabulousStar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your smile says it all. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing!!
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Inspiration at it's finest!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you!! I love your new feet, too!! I think I noticed that first :)<3 I bet you do, too. Just marvelous, your whole loss!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You are beyond AWESOME!!
  • drjgm74
    drjgm74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are a champion! I am so impressed.
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I really needed this inspiration. You look so amazing! I hope to get there too someday. I can't even begin to say how amazing this really is!
  • MrVanEtten
    MrVanEtten Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I found this post because someone posted it on Reddit. Amazing transformation, and not weight related, but love the purple chucks in your last photo. That's something that motivates me... I want to be able to express myself with what I wear like normal people do. A lot of things just don't look cute on a big body like mine. I'm getting there, though. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I love the new haircut too. And the purple Converse :)
  • theloveintern
    theloveintern Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Omgggggg!!! You are AMAZING!!!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking this!! You are inspiring <3
  • yourfriendlaurie
    yourfriendlaurie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! What an amazing story! You look gorgeous (you were beautiful before too but I'm glad that you're happier and healthier now). This is very inspiring to me as I'm currently similar to the size you were when you started. Thank you for sharing this!
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi there... we have another Internet community on a site "Reddit" that is noticing your progress as well -- congratulations on your progress! Thanks for the inspiring story! https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/3i89h8/need_some_motivation_dont_think_calorie_counting/
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    fantastic transformation! you rock!
  • erickgammon
    erickgammon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow... Great job. Winning !!!
  • mlaphand77
    mlaphand77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    This totally supports the fact that one doesn't need "hard or intense" exercise to lose weight. It's inspirational to those who may believe that being disabled won't give them a chance either. I tip my hat to you for posting such a great success story.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
    [/quote]

• mlaphand77
    Options
    I am truly impressed and if u would like to be friends I can sure use the guidance cause I am one of those people stuck on my physical disability and want to change it and my life
  • mlaphand77
    Options
    Thank you everyone, such lovey comments, I'm hugging you all!!! x x

• mlaphand77
    Options
    I really found strengh and inspiration from your testimony cause your evidence that hard work and dedication pays off. Would really like to be your friend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!