• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'd spend it sleeping if I could.

^ this
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I would definitely food prep. Make a few different entrees/soups to freeze in single serve containers.

• 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    being a mom of 2 children who are 1 and 3.... sleep....
  • lindzalexis
    lindzalexis Posts: 44 Member
    Options

^ this

I guess I'm pretty lucky in this regard. I'm single with no kids and I work from home, so I get plenty of sleep. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    Ugh, that would be just more time for me to exercise. I don't burn the amount of calories that I used to and I like to eat so.... I'd catch up on more tv on my tablet whilst pacing my apartment.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of time already.
    If I wasn't losing I would look at my logging for inaccuracies in consumption or in calories burned.
    If I had not lost anything at all in a couple of months and was pretty sure about my accuracy logging then I would assume that my calorie goal was too high and recalculate it.
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    NAPPING
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I'd use the half hour to have a proper lunch break, rather than stuffing a sandwich in my face whilst replying to emails with the other hand, and I'd get some fresh air and stretch my legs. Stress makes me more likely to make calorific food choices, and walking makes me feel much calmer.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Sleeping.......................because that's when the most fat burned calorie for calorie.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sleeping.......................because that's when the most fat burned calorie for calorie.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Doesn't this have diminishing returns though? If you're already sleeping 7-8 hours at night, will you actually burn more calories sleeping an extra hour than being up and about?
  • elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Likewise! In order to have time to get all of my exercise and work outs done on top of everything else, I have to get up at 4:30am several days a week.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'd sleep. I'd get some morning cardio in with my hubby. I'd stretch. I'd take a hot bath.