Now Taking Sign Ups For Fear the Walking Dead Fitness Challenge. Starts Monday August 24th

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The horde attacks will be extra challenges you have to complete each week. It's up to the Horde but it's usual stuff like this or Youtube videos from fitnessblender and so on. Sometimes it gets quite creative. And of course, there are modifications or exceptions for different fitness levels.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    The horde attacks will be extra challenges you have to complete each week. It's up to the Horde but it's usual stuff like this or Youtube videos from fitnessblender and so on. Sometimes it gets quite creative. And of course, there are modifications or exceptions for different fitness levels.

it is the latter I was wondering about - how it gets controlled. What stops the horde from issuing a "2 minute mile" challenge (or whatever, not hard to issue a challenge that a person can't do).
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    The Horde challenges will always be doable for everyone. It will be up to each individual to modify it so that it is appropriate (safe, but challenging) for their fitness level.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    And what we usually do is if a person has an injury or whatever, they consult with their team leader and find a replacement exercise.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Challenge starts Monday morning!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Bump! Show starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!
  • tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So excited to start this!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Tonight is the night and the challenge starts tomorrow! Any more takers?

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    Another bump.
  • Jessica9645
    Jessica9645 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have it taped to watch sometime before Saturday. It was on at 9 where I am, and that is pretty much bed time for me and my crew. LOL! No spoilers please!!!
  • cheergoofy
    cheergoofy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    cheergoofy wrote: »
    Please add me
    Will do.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member