Converting WW Points into Calories??

Options

Replies

• _Pepper_
    _Pepper_ Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm still 1/2 pound above my weight before the holidays, but I'll take it!
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    I am still learning this site but it looks fabulous. The database is amazing and I can afford it. haha

So glad to be here
  • amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    Options
    I've been playing around with this site all morning. So much for being back at work. *snort* It looks GREAT and I'm very excited about it!!!!!!!!
  • MOM4EEYORE
    Options
    Hi Girls!

This site is pretty cool. I'm using both this and e-tools for now and see how that goes.

Cyndi
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    im glad to see all of you girls decided to stay here. I myself have never used weight watchers but I was going to but got pregnant and then after having her I didnt try to lose weight for about a year and then I found this site. Good luck all of you.

Connie
  • amymac
    Options
    Thanks, Connie! That little kiddie in your avatar is adorable!!!!!
  • connieq288
    Options
    Thank you... I have 2 others also but they are older boys. Ages 10 and 8 she is my little girl and she is 17 mths old. Now I am done. No more kids for me.

Connie
  • amymac
    Options
    I hear you. I have two boys....one just turned 13 and my "baby" is five.
  • connieq288
    Options
    So where in Tn are you. I actually live in NC but not to far from Gatlinburg.
  • amymac
    Options
    I'm about two hours from Gatlinburg. I live about 40 minutes from Bristol Motor Speedway. We are actually pretty close to the Avery Co, NC line.
  • connieq288
    Options
    My husband would love to live there. He is actually taking me to Bristol this year at least that is what he said. He owes me. He went to about 6 races last year and I didnt go to any of them.
  • amymac
    Options
    I've lived in this area pretty much all of my life, but I've never been to a Nascar race! We go to the drags a lot, but Nascar is SO expensive! But everyone seems to love it. I hope you get to go!
  • HelenUll
    HelenUll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and have been looking at the whole site. It offers everything that WW does, plus more. I too was thinking of rejoining WW but I know I'll get tired of going to meetings each week and this way and can sitdown in front of the computer in my jammies and log my food for the day. The best part is it's free!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: This is a very easy program to follow. Log all of your food and exercise and it automatically calculates how much you can eat. Yes eat your exercise calories. But remember, when you log your exercise it automatically adds those calories to your food journal. So once you add the exercise, just eat the calories it tells you to eat. The deficit is already figured in. Also, remember, the healthier you eat, the more you can eat :bigsmile: And of course it's better for you. Just read these threads they have a lot of helpful info on the whole program:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    kellch,

Thanks for all the great info.

Lisa
  • amymac
    Options
    Thanks kellch, great info!
  • auntbitsy
    auntbitsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I see familiar faces...yay!
  • Katton
    Katton Posts: 17
    Options
    Ha! Bitsy...that picture is great!

I am going to compare my day today to WW and see how many points it would have been. I was never a person who could use her flex points so I'm hoping the calories they gave me aren't too high. I'm going to give it some time and see how it goes first.
  • kellch
    Options
    kellch,

Thanks for all the great info.

Lisa

Not a problem.......I know those posts helped me tremendously when I started :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Thanks kellch, great info!

You are very welcome :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: