What's your favorite healthy snack?

Options
I have 2. Ranch Veggie Straws are great! 38 straws per serving and delicious. I also love sugar snap peas. I eat them like a bag of chips. What's your healthy snack fave?

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Trail mix
  • hufflepuff03
    hufflepuff03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love getting a banana, spreading some peanut butter on it and sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top. Kills the sweet tooth!
  • RhodeWarrior401
    RhodeWarrior401 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Apples! Beef jerky is also great, but a bit salty. Sugar snap peas are pretty amazing, i like to put them in my salads, but they are also amazing by them self.
  • pinkstar624
    pinkstar624 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love grapes and a green smoothie
  • AshleyCMoody
    AshleyCMoody Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yay I love apples! Had one today. Trail mix is pretty good too, but not a fan of raisins. I like tropical trail mix best. Never thought about chocolate chips on a banana, but it does sound tasty. And smoothies are delish, I love Naked Banana Coconut Protein smoothies. You guys are making me work up an appetite.
  • jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ranch rice cakes! I swear they taste better than cool ranch Doritos!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Organic Beef jerky from Trader Joe's, grapes, almonds. Protein, Carbs, fat.........YUM! Greek yogurt, sweetened with Splenda, then mix in a little peanut butter. Great for serving with cut up apples for dipping :)
  • CristalSCarter
    CristalSCarter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hummus is great for dipping and it comes in different flavors, rice cakes (the popcorn ones are great with peanut butter, nutella, or a bit of caramel!), grapes, turkey pepperoni, Babybel cheese, and almonds
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Dried apricots and almonds !!
    I cut the apricots in half and stuff it with one almond
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Ranch rice cakes sound interesting. I will have to try those. I love almonds and Greek yogurt! I like to use Special K granola in my Greek yogurt. Love Babybel cheese, especially gouda. I have mozzarella right now. And I have always been a fan of hummus. Right now I'm using baked lentil chips for dipping. Never tried apricots with almonds, but I will now.
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Grapes, Skinny Popcorn, Watermelon, and mozzarella sticks.
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Love watermelon and string cheese. Haven't tried skinny popcorn yet, but I have been thinking about it. They have a lime flavored one I'm interested in.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Yellow peppers and cucumber, salted and mixed with chili paste. Fage 0% with PB2, Quest bar, popcorn, protein fluff, stony field frozen yogurt (when I'm in maintenance I eat a whole pint for 400 calories!), dark chocolate (lindt 99%) with some raspberries and a cup of tea.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Pineapple, greek yogurt, quest bars, cashews, peanut butter, Carmel corn rice cakes,kashi bars.
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Yellow peppers are tasty. Red are my fave. Also a big fan of cucumbers, raspberries, and dark chocolate. Kashi makes some good stuff, I love their cereal. Never tried a Quest bar or even heard of that. Do they sell them at normal grocery stores?
  • debrakay001
    debrakay001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am loving Elli Quark it's a new yogurt....no yogurt sour taste....actually tastes like cheese!
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Ooh and I love me some Greek yogurt. It seems impossible that is can be so low calorie and delicious.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Yellow peppers are tasty. Red are my fave. Also a big fan of cucumbers, raspberries, and dark chocolate. Kashi makes some good stuff, I love their cereal. Never tried a Quest bar or even heard of that. Do they sell them at normal grocery stores?

Depends...If they're not in your grocery store they are at GNC.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I am loving Elli Quark it's a new yogurt....no yogurt sour taste....actually tastes like cheese!

I bought quark the other day for the first time (we don't have it around here usually), and I had to put it in the freezer because I was feeling bingy. Will have to take it out for something soon.