Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• carbak12392
    carbak12392 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just got the my fitnesspal app so I could have a support system. I have gained 40+ pounds in the past year and its time to get it of and keep it off for good!
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    y2dl1t2vdvdy.jpg
    Stay active and focused. Feel free to add.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Alaska! It's been a while since I've been on here (I'm a second-year nursing student drowning in school work), and I'd love to make some new friends. I graduate this May, and don't want to be the RN that recommends healthy eating and an active lifestyle without practicing what I preach.
  • nona_maluku
    nona_maluku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :smile:
  • ACJ0713
    ACJ0713 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a nursing student from Canada, and I have to admit that school has taken its toll on me. Before starting school, I was at a healthy weight, but over the last two years I have gained 35 pounds and am looking to lose it during the year. Please add me! I'm looking for some friends on here :)
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    ACJ0713 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a nursing student from Canada, and I have to admit that school has taken its toll on me. Before starting school, I was at a healthy weight, but over the last two years I have gained 35 pounds and am looking to lose it during the year. Please add me! I'm looking for some friends on here :)

Oh my goodness, you're so much like me! I went from playing coed volleyball, heavy weight training, and cardio 6 days a week to...working full time, school full time, and sacrificing my workouts for care plans and 4-5 hours of sleep a night!!!
  • RackaBones
    RackaBones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 2... Let's do this!!!
  • ACJ0713
    ACJ0713 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same, I used to play competitive sports and that all went down the drain when I started nursing school... Hoping that when we both graduate next year we'll be on the right path!

• rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    #BeastMode
    Be the amazing person you are on the inside, show on the outside. You want to be a better you, right?
    Stay motivated!

Feel free to add!
    -Rc
  • xoSharon94xo
    xoSharon94xo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need weightloss buddies :p
  • SaschaRVA
    SaschaRVA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also looking for a fun, motivational crew to keep me focused and working hard at my health! I used to manage weight with diet alone but have become more active in the last year and want to challenge myself for some upcoming small races (think 5-10k). I just wrapped Day 3 and would love some camaraderie to keep me committed. I'll help you push and focus as well, just add me. ;)
  • fspriggs76
    fspriggs76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the app and really hoping to get people to help keep me motivated and honest as I work on losing some real weight
  • olitonytv
    olitonytv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I post progress pictures and keep my diary open. More friends, more motivation :) Add me
  • waytolosejess
    waytolosejess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Still adding everyone
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    motivated individual here looking for others. Add me if you like!
  • OdaiAlyamani
    OdaiAlyamani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. New on here and looking for some friends.
  • bellaganoush
    bellaganoush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends as I find the accountability very motivating. Feel free to add me!
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm on a few times a day. Very motivated! Add me if you would like.
  • nelly9563
    nelly9563 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm looking for more friends
  • SharonHuskey
    SharonHuskey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!
    I ma currently eating Lowe carbs & fats trying do zero sodium or low sodium. I gave up starves like potatoes & rice for on week & lost 5 lbs. actually starting to feel more energetic. Giving up sugar do a while including milk ( 12 grams of sugar per 8 ounces) my husband is diabetic & my hope is that with these changes we can help his diabetics. I do use butter because margarines are bad. I U.S. Very little ( nonstick pans help) I also use extra light extra virgin olive oil. Again instead of tablespoons I use 1 to 2 teaspoons. I am also incorporating coconut oil, coconut flour, & almond oil & flour. Eating somewhat paleo. Veggies are important. Twice a week I try to have mostly veggies. I use peas & dried beans on those days. I hope to way 130 or less within the next year!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!![/quote]