Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• KorbyPerez
    Options
    New here as well. Please feel free to add me looking to help motivate and be motivated. (:
  • MICH77topp
    MICH77topp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new to this so don't have any :-(
    (tiny violin playing in the background)
  • time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I am 5' and around 160 pounds with at least 20 left to lose! :)
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    could use some more friends to help with the motivation.
  • MrsMack78
    Options
    Anyone looking for support feel free to add me. I've got a lot to lose but I love supporting others too and looking forward to meeting new people
  • dawnsandusky1
    dawnsandusky1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :) hi everyone, i am not so new here. I started on theis app over a year ago and never stuck to it. But this time i am determined for things to be different. I started b12 injections, bought a total gym and began tracking my calories today. Fresh start!!!!
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Always
  • AziAzam1
    AziAzam1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Looking to get shredded in the next few months, feel free to add me as I'm gonna go H.A.M on this :# haha
  • marajcs3
    marajcs3 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this so a few new friends to help keep me motivated sounds like fun!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    define H.A.M. sir
  • midnightsky1
    midnightsky1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Been on here a couple of weeks trying to get fit and lose weight welcome to add me :)
  • Spiritwarrior2000
    Spiritwarrior2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Gladly :) Always looking for new friends!
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am posting again. I am 5'9, lost just over 50lbs and am looking to lose about 15 more.
    SW: 219 CW:168 GW: around 155ish

Feel free to add me, wherever you are along your journey. I aim for all over health and my posts reflect that (most of the time lol)
  • Edikalonas
    Edikalonas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm new here ;)
  • HMittra
    HMittra Posts: 15
    Options
    What's up from Boston! Always looking for more friends to lessen the suffering that is dieting! I think I'm pretty awesome, so give it a shot and add me if you'd like. Thanks ! <3
  • HMittra
    Options
    What's up from Boston! Always looking for more friends to lessen the suffering that is dieting! I think I'm pretty awesome, so give it a shot and add me if you'd like. Thanks ! <3
  • HMittra
    Options
  • HMittra
    Options
    What's up from Boston! Always looking for more friends to lessen the suffering that is dieting! I think I'm pretty awesome, so try your luck and add me if you'd like. Thanks ! <3
  • AziAzam1
    AziAzam1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    define H.A.M. sir

H.A.M = Hard As a MotherF***** lol
  • amaliacc
    amaliacc Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Daily logger. 5"0. Looking to lose about 60 pounds. Love weightlifting and cardio machines. Looking for vocal supporters. Expect the same!