Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• gemmadoel
    gemmadoel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for new people to motivate and for motivation for myself :) iv lost 21 pounds so far since January and got a little more to go so feel free to add me :)
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here I have had this account for several years. I have lost 45 lbs on my own but I was very active since I delivered mail. I recently quit my job to be a stay at home mom and to work on bettering myself. Any new friends would be helpful as I don't really get comments on things that I have posted. Feel free to request me.
  • FloridaMG75
    FloridaMG75 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Always
  • rachel_mouse
    Options
    Looking for friends who share a weight loss goal over 100+ pounds (or those who have already lost 100+ lbs)! Please add me!
  • Acal01
    Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! Used this app before, but lost track. Add me! Just opened the account back up today, and there's a good feeling about this now. I'm down for a definite change! Are you? Let's do this together!
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Don't consider it a cheat day, or a weak moment.....consider it as treating yourself for all the hard work you have done. Just don't over do it! Stay motivated and determined. Be a better you!

Feel free to add me.

-RC
  • tarheelboy
    tarheelboy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    While I am not very motivating I do have an awesome beard and tattoos. I say funny things and can be sarcastic and somewhat offensive. If you're cool with that then add me.
  • Seraphin954
    Seraphin954 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Give me an add and follow my journey through fitness world developing a better me! The more friends the better!
  • thethinbug
    thethinbug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just need some support and motivation :) Also follow me on instagram at iwillbeslimandhealthy for motivation and updates :p (I'd love to find some like minded people to follow on there too)
  • JT__99
    JT__99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm JT a former MFP member who had great success the first time around. I lost 75 pounds but I left MFP and have gained 25 of it back. I would love to have motivated and supportive friends. I'm a runner, cyclist, and I love cross fit. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • lmlivesfit
    lmlivesfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I used mfp a few years ago and lost weight. I have gained a lot of weight over the last couple of years. I use to run a lot and have recently started jogging a bit again. This is a new account and I would love to have active friends. Add me :smile:
  • kdavisson333
    kdavisson333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    trying to gain weight and muscle. looking for others that i can check out diaries for ideas
  • rflatt1
    rflatt1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started with MFP recently and always looking to meet others who are motivating and fun! Feel free to add me...I like friends! ;)
  • 2014saram
    Options
    Am new to MFP, and would definitely love to add new friends. Interests: running, weight-lifting, dancing and fun cardio.
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've got almost a year in using MFP and I am getting closer to my goal. always looking to add more friends for support so feel free to add me!
  • Leannecarmel
    Leannecarmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this x
  • skinnyby31
    skinnyby31 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined years ago but have only started using it properly in the past few days.
  • tuanazli
    tuanazli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm new and some friends would be nice :smile:
  • Hi guys I'm new at Fitness Pall add me If you like to Xx lots of love <3
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Cool laid back people feel free to add meee