Things I do to annoy my spouse

Options

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Lol this is awesome..

the thing he is always complaining about to me is that I leave time on the microwave like 2 seconds. :ohwell: and I almost always leave the microwave door open too. lol

I HATE the beeping sound when the microwave goes off, so i simply stop it before it goes off! :bigsmile: I have no excuse for leaving it open.
  • DanaBravo
    DanaBravo Posts: 5
    Options
    For some reason it annoys him when I get up early so that I can play games online (Farmville etc). Does he think I should stay in bed even if I'm awake???
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    What I do to annoy my husband is that I re-arrange the furniture, all of it in the house, every week- sometimes twice a week. I HATE cleaning the house and not moving all of the furniture to clean behind and under it, and when cleaning, I decide I am bored with current layout and move it. Doesn't work in my husbands favor when he comes in late at night and forgets to turn on a light. opps

He hates that I organize the clothes in our closet by color and type- for instance, all short sleeve shirts with v-necks first, then regular short sleeve shirts followed by short sleeve shirts with polo type collars- these three would then be broken down by color scheme- and the hook of the hanger must always face inward with front of shirt facing to the left.

That when I call him for directions to somewhere if my TomTom can not locate it, I yell him at the fact that he is so slow to look things up online. He uses a computer every day for work but yet he still can't figure out how to properly use google- he slowness to google anything drives me nuts, which in turn annoys him
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Breath, don't make the bed, tease her, still breath

Best fight

She shouts at me "I am going to poison your dinner "

Me ....... good cos I will eat it
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I procrastinate.

I never throw anything in the trash. Sometimes I'll actually leave things on top of the trash, just to see him freak out about how "All you had to was open the lid and drop it in. How hard is that?"

He has a serious aversion to feet. They truly gross him out. So when he annoys ME, I put my feet all over his pillows and tell him about it the next day.

I call him "cupcake".
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Stupid double post.
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Being right all the time.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468
    Options
    LOL. i love this one. again, i cant comment. the life of a single lady. i can do what i want, when i want, wherever i want. and not have to worry about ANYONE being annoyed by it.

AMEN
    :D
    power to the sexy singles.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Our towel rack is at the other end of the bathroom as our shower. With tile floors, it pisses her off that I get out dripping wet to get it and water gets on the floor making it crazy slippery. So I end up bugging her nearly every morning for my towel because apparently I'm not capable of remembering to get it myself :)

You're just hoping for some action once she sees you naked... here's a hint: if you get it yourself, it may make her want you more..
    As for that breathing .....in and..... out??? OVER and OVER...??? Well, that's a different story.. :bigsmile:
    oh yeah... love ya... :wink:

Joyce,
    I know there will be no action coming to me. That big ol' boat of hope has shipped and sailed away. I just want my ****ing towel.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

He has a serious aversion to feet. They truly gross him out. So when he annoys ME, I put my feet all over his pillows and tell him about it the next day.

This reminded me of another one. I will see the dogs eat something gross outside before I could stop them. When they come back in I will let them lick my wife before I tell her what they just did. She gets so mad lol
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Breathing.

When I speak.

When I can't explain the meaning of life.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    He hates it when I act creepy.... meaning he'll come home from work and I'll meet him at the door saying "Oh honey, I've missed you today, give me a kiss!" and I make a sort of open-mouth face whilst licking my lips...
    Or I'll just follow him around the house whispering loving phrases into his ear...
    Or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and stare at him until he wakes up and he always jumps :P
    Or when I send him dirty texts, but they are pics of other people and it's not pretty

The list goes on an on at how much I creep him out but it entertains me, and that's all that matters!!!
    agreed!! this one made me chuckle! lol.
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I literally cannot remember *kitten*! it absolutely makes him nutty. Also, while he thinks I'm not listening to him, it's actually that he mumbles at the back of my head, so I have to say, "what?" a lot, which also makes him crazy. I failboat on doing dishes, I leave stuff in the washer and dryer, and I leave shoes out everywhere. Also, I suck at making decisions about where we're going to eat, which totally, completely and utterly drives him batsh*t crazy!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I literally cannot remember *kitten*! it absolutely makes him nutty. Also, while he thinks I'm not listening to him, it's actually that he mumbles at the back of my head, so I have to say, "what?" a lot, which also makes him crazy. I failboat on doing dishes, I leave stuff in the washer and dryer, and I leave shoes out everywhere. Also, I suck at making decisions about where we're going to eat, which totally, completely and utterly drives him batsh*t crazy!

Bahaha I forgot! I do this too... lol My response is "baby I wanna eat where ever you wanna eat." lol hahaha he cant stand it.
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm like a tornado, I leave messes everywhere I go
    I whine...a lot. Especially if I'm hungry or tired. And I'm almost always either hungry or tired.
    When I get really hungry I get super pouty. I will refuse to eat because "nothing sounds good." He will then have to pick out a meal for me to eat and practically force feed me.
    I like to watch tv and he hates the noise.
    I ask his opinion on clothes, makeup, hair, etc even though he doesn't care and then I get frustrated when he says "I don't know. I'll think about it."
    I nag him all the time.

Oh my gosh, I could go on and on. I honestly don't know how he puts up with me.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    -When my nails get long I'm tapping them constantly. I used to bite em so I can't help it.
    -When I bit my nails he used to get so driven insane by it that he started smacking my hand, that's how I stopped.
    -I go behind him and move things to where "they go" and move his clutter to places not in the middle of the desk without warning him (if it's on the middle of the desk, it's important to him)

- I punch our couch in the basement while playing Call Of Duty when someone kills me while I have a killstreak going.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Being right all the time.

:)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Stupid double post.

Ill bet he hates this too! why are you always double posting?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that when Jan rolls over in the night and looks at me, her heart fills with joy, her body flushes with excitement and she silently ruminates on the fortune that she had when she met me.

Of course she does! :laugh:

I intentionally walk in front of the tv when he is playing Madden. I turn on Anthony Bourdain when I know he hates him.

Hates Anthony Bourdain?? That's not right. I love his show.