Hi everyone! :) I just arrived home from two week vacation......

Options
shelby5711
shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I was gone two weeks......visited Seattle, Vancouver, B.C., Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Did alot of hiking etc in hot weather....ate a lot of salty foods. Combine that with eating out.....
I knew I gained a few pounds......so I nervously stepped on my scale this morning.....
up 8 pounds! Ok, I'm hoping some of it is "water/vacation" weight.

I'm needing a few friends on here for mutual encouragement.
I'm a young 52 year old female with 4 grown children
I work part-time, so have no excuses to exercise more :smile:

I've been using this app off and on for three years....have never posted on here before

I REALLY have a new goal to use it faithfully more ON than OFF

My total weight loss goal is to be 15 lbs less than what I am now. And then just to maintain that. My mom died early at 69 from being overweight so I have great personal motivation to stay healthy.

If you live in Minneapolis area and in need of an "exercise" partner I'm game for that too. I love outdoor biking and hiking the most....,,and I'm a member of Lifetime fitness. I don't go often enough as I have my own treadmill and Eliptical ...

Thanks for reading :)
Let's encourage each other!

Robin

Replies

• TaraFIT03
    TaraFIT03 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had an awesome vacation! Add me we can keep each other motivated! My name is Tara :)
  • shelby5711
    Options
    Sounds like you had an awesome vacation! Add me we can keep each other motivated! My name is Tara :)

Thanks Tara. :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :smile:
  • shelby5711
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :smile:

Thanks!