Was told I have a big butt :-(

Replies

• sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Wow, you must be lookin' damn good to bring out that kind of bitchiness.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    and we care about what a 15 year old thinks.. why?

seriously teenagers are idiots. i have one of my own. had a foster one last year. I.D.I.O.T.S.

that said, someone dropped the ball on teaching the brat manners.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    My end goal is to have a proper skater booty, so...problems?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    was told today by my best friends 15 yr old daughter I have a big butt :-( need to start trying harder to lose weight I'm about 18lbs from the top end of my goal, need to really focus make small portions and make better food choices!!

Man, I hope you told her she has a big mouth. That is 100% inappropriate, and I hope her mother got angry at her.

• Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wear your daisy dukes next time you see her, while singing "Hoodrat hoodrat, hoochie mama!"
  • SLLRunner
    jemhh wrote: »
    better then having a big mouth

Ha!

How did this come up, OP? Did she just walk in and say "You have a big butt!"

That is a great question.
  • Kimegatron
    What's a skater booty? Like a skateboarder? What builds a good round booty, anyways? Squats?
  • klrenn
    klrenn Posts: 245 Member
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Man, I hope you told her she has a big mouth. That is 100% inappropriate, and I hope her mother got angry at her.

+1 I would be horrified if my 15yo daughter ever said anything of the sort to someone!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    If you are going to let a 15 year old get to you, you have bigger problems than being 18 pounds over weight and this young lady needs to get some serious education on why body shaming is wrong.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    What's a skater booty? Like a skateboarder? What builds a good round booty, anyways? Squats?

No, as in a figure skater booty. You know, ice. I believe squats are the go - the actual practice of figure skating is also a pretty good workout for the muscles in that area.

Seriously, check out figure skaters' butts. People typecast them as slender waifs who starve themselves, but the top figure skaters are serious muscle.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited August 2015
    That's the story of my life. As if it wasn't bad enough to have other kids say it, my own grandmother told me that I have a big butt.

If it's true, so what? Make it a big, fit butt.
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Nobody ever writes songs about girls with little booty.

Sigh
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    I love big butts and i cant not lie....... anyway its all good i think its a great thing to say, unless she gave you a nasty face saying it..
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Nice to see her manners and common sense working...
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    And you said, "thank you", right?
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Who cares what teenagers think? They're full of hormones and mean girls quotes.

Exactly. And their frontal lobes haven't finished developing.

it's true, they're functionally psychopaths
  • Kimegatron
    To be honest, it IS her best friend's daughter... Maybe they have a silly joking type of relationship, and that was not out of the norm for their regular conversations? If that is not how the relationship between the 2 are, I probably would have reprimanded her if my best friend didn't already. Because if that's the case, that is REALLY rude. Or a compliment, who knows?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    It's a thread like this that got me put in jail for a couple of weeks.
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Hmmmmm .... Sir Mix a Lot doesn't think that's a problem.

And I quote "
  • SLLRunner
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    It's a thread like this that got me put in jail for a couple of weeks.

LOL!