My new gym: Bay Club

Options
13»

Replies

• Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    It's beautiful. But how do you keep your makeup and perfume from fading away during perspiration inducing workouts? Or perhaps a light hatha yoga session in the studio would do the trick.

Do you wear foundation?

Lancôme Effacernes doubles as an undereye concealer and lasts 12 waterproof hours for the busy gal who wants to work up a sweat and look good when she's out and about.

I think I like you !!

Oh heck yeah I love a good spa, but THAT'S nothing ,and I repeat NOTHING like a gym!!! Have fun <3. Almost forgot it was Friday LOL
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    i saw the pics and thought 'oh pretty, yeah why not' and then
    My workout consists of 5 min on the treadmill, 5 min on the stationary bike, and then going to the Jacuzzi and watching TV and going on my laptop in the lounge, so I don't break a sweat.

what
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    i saw the pics and thought 'oh pretty, yeah why not' and then
    My workout consists of 5 min on the treadmill, 5 min on the stationary bike, and then going to the Jacuzzi and watching TV and going on my laptop in the lounge, so I don't break a sweat.

what

Complete with this

7lnxby3gett3.jpeg
  • tomatoey
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I am now 124.2 pounds down from my original weight of 127.8 over a 1 week period. I broke up with my ex boyfriend due to his calling me fat.

and you're losing weight because...

unless you're pretty short, i doubt you were "fat" at 127.8.
  • tomatoey
    Options
    Because my ex boyfriend whom I loved very much, called me very fat the first time he saw my naked body. It was humiliating. Since then, I haven't been doing too well. I have 1-2 hour episodes throughout the day where I feel like a nobody. Joining the gym makes me feel better, it makes me happy to be in a beautiful place. Yes I do a bit of exercise there but it's good for me mentally. That's why I chose this gym instead of a regular gym that's not as beautiful.

Sorry that happened :/ He sounds like a complete *kitten*. Good thing you dumped him.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I
    Because my ex boyfriend whom I loved very much, called me very fat the first time he saw my naked body. It was humiliating. Since then, I haven't been doing too well. I have 1-2 hour episodes throughout the day where I feel like a nobody. Joining the gym makes me feel better, it makes me happy to be in a beautiful place. Yes I do a bit of exercise there but it's good for me mentally. That's why I chose this gym instead of a regular gym that's not as beautiful.
    I just realized that you wrote about this before. And believe you said you were working out 6 hours a day? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is where you're working out 6 hours a day, I could see why.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I
    I just realized that you wrote about this before. And believe you said you were working out 6 hours a day? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is where you're working out 6 hours a day, I could see why.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
    From my rudimentary understanding after reading some posts here, you lose a pound after burning 3,000 calories. It has destroyed me after my boyfriend told me that I was very fat after I showed him my body for the first time, so my plan is to exercise 6 hours a day for the next 30 days and just drink water. I have exercised 6 hours a day before (I had compulsive exercising in the past) so it should be manageable. It just sucks that it's so hot these days. I am sick of feeling inferior, I feel like I am drowning in a pool of inferiority when my boyfriend was saying "you are very fat.....but it's OK" "you are old.....but I guess I can accept it" and similar comments like he pities me.

OP, you need help beyond what strangers on the Internet can feasibly provide. Please speak with your doctor, and a therapist. The healing you seek cannot be obtained by losing more weight.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Sorry that happened :/ He sounds like a complete *kitten*. Good thing you dumped him.

you're choosing to believe any of this is true? haven't you seen her previous threads? how did everyone not catch on with the thread from 2 weeks ago?
  • queenliz99
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

you're choosing to believe any of this is true? haven't you seen her previous threads? how did everyone not catch on with the thread from 2 weeks ago?

I not sure why no one is getting this either.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

It's kind of fun to play along and see how far it can go.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Is it ok to apply foundation in the squat rack?

Absolutely
    not!
  • tomatoey
    edited August 2015
    Options

My level of investment here is -100 & I didn't see that other thread. It definitely sounds trolly, but if there's a chance that happened, that would be awful & it costs me nothing to say "that sucks"

(if it happened, that sucks, OP. if you're a troll, i hope you're enjoying this)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh it's YOU!!! You've been gone a while! How's your Burberry coat? Anyone stolen laundry from the basement lately? Stabbed a dude?
  • queenliz99
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

It's kind of fun to play along and see how far it can go.

Derp, I'm sloooow.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ohhhh it's YOU!!! You've been gone a while! How's your Burberry coat? Anyone stolen laundry from the basement lately? Stabbed a dude?

I didn't even catch on to who it was.
    I have a cat and no animals are not allowed.

It really is you!
This discussion has been closed.