Does anyone find that men are easier going than women?

Options
I have found since I was little that it was so much easier making friends with boys than girls. My best friends were always boys.( I was not a tomboy either) Now as an adult I am finding the same thing. Does anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Danger, Will Robinson, Danger....
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I have found since I was little that it was so much easier making friends with boys than girls. My best friends were always boys.( I was not a tomboy either) Now as an adult I am finding the same thing. Does anyone else feel the same?

Absolutely-- generally speaking, more easygoing, less gossipy, less superficial, have a better sense of humor about themselves, aren't supersensitive, aren't ruled by emotions or hormones--

Men rule.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've found that women like to gossip, are a bit more vindictive, and let's well face it...*****es.....and can say easily that I can count myself in that group on occasion too....

lol

I think it has to do with wiring....girls are all about networking and communication.....seems like guys don't sweat the details (probabyl because we do it for them :P)

And I mean no offense gentleman...I love you all....I've always known I'm going to need a nice laid back guy to mellow me out!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Absolutely-- generally speaking, more easygoing, less gossipy, less superficial, have a better sense of humor about themselves, aren't supersensitive, aren't ruled by emotions or hormones--

Men rule.

AMEN!
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

hehe......you are smart not to fall for it ;)
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Always been this way for me, for some time I thought it had to do with the fact I grew up with all boys. Now I know its just men are WAY less complicated.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i deffinately have more guy friends than girlfriends...
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've always had more guy friends than gal friends... but I was a total Tomboy :-)
    Guys aren't as superficial, they know how to have fun and aren't so focused on how you look while doing it. Guys are always easier to talk to because they listen and don't throw out the snide comments and remarks that girls do. My guy friends were always much more honest with me than any of my gal friends too. So, I totally understand where you are coming from :-)
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :DEFINITELY! My experience has been the same! I don't know what it is but women are just b!tch!er and jealous and catty. :devil: It's crazy! :noway: I hate when you walk in the room sometimes and you can feel you are being looked up and down and scrutinized. Good lord! :explode: I have family that I cannot get along with and my husband swears they are just flat out jealous. :angry: Who knows, maybe he's just bragging on me. Love him so!:love::heart:
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Honestly, I find it to be the other way round. My friends are women as well and the only men I socialize with are their friends.
  • crasula
    crasula Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Men rule.

I'm so please your saying that and not me, a guy saying that would be completely FLAMED!!! :laugh:
  • sarapulsifer
    Options
    YES! Guys arent so caty and judgemental. Most of my friends are guys just because we like to do the same things and just get along better. I am a tomboy for the most part though :)
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that most men do not struggle with insecurity like women do. Women are constantly comparing themselves to other women and rating themselves accordingly. It is sad but I have found it to be true. Unless a woman is confident in herself (but not too confident), she tends to be difficult to deal with. I have the same experience with being friends with most women. Men are less complicated.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    HELLLOOOOOOO!!!!
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    thank God its not just me!!!!!!
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ummmm.... women are definitely more complicated.... we are multi-taskers naturally. men are simpler in their thinking - sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes a bit boring. I like to have both for friends for different reasons.....
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am the lone dissenter, eh? Well, I have to say, I grew up with two sisters and always had a close female best friend. I thought boys were a different species and I was never really comfortable with them. I thought they were strange and liked stupid things (like monster trucks and wrestling) and were not very thoughtful.
    As I got older, I tried to be friends with boys but they always wanted something more-whether they were married or much older than me, I could not maintain a platonic friendship with males, they always got mad when I did not reciprocate their feelings. So, I am not friends with boys.
    also, I am more comfortable working with and for women.
    I think I married a great guy who is pretty thoughtful but he is not my best friend. I had nine bridemaids because I have so many close girlfriends. Some people, including my sister, think that it must mean a lot of drama, but I haven't had that-love my girls!