I've Reached My Goal Weight!!!...

Options
2»

Replies

• flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done on making such a difficult decision, and extra well done on having maintained your weight loss for six months! Whoo hoo!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you are happy! Don't worry about the number because you are happy where you are. You did an amazing job!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Great job! So happy for YOU!!!!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go girl!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) It felt good to see my ticker all the way to the right for the first time :) I just finished updating my signature and profile and such to reflect my realistic, and achieved, goal weight :)
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!! You have been doing fantastic and you are able to live a happy and healthy life!!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Loved your blog.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I just read your blog post and it's inspiring. A lot of people hit the plateau and just give up not realizing that is the weight they are supposed to be. Everyone is built different and if you are happy and healthy at 150 then stick to it! You are doing an awesome job and it's great to finally realize you are happy where you are at.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    So it really DID take a rocket scientist to figure this out, eh? :happy:

A Hearty Congratulations to you -- for reaching your goal weight and also for your revelation about knowing that this IS your goal weight. :flowerforyou:

150 is where I'd love to land.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!