How many pounds until YOU reach 199?

Replies

• ksalcido8
    ksalcido8 Posts: 21 Member
    45.1 lbs until 199.9! Want to Will be there by December 14!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    When I first saw this thread, getting below 200 meant a loss of 54.6 pounds...

Now, it's only 4.1!

(Add 5 more to that, and I'll just be 'overweight.')
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have 18.1 pounds to go, and I plan on celebrating my entry into Onderland! I was 267 earlier this year.

ETA, I'm looking for new friends who need/want to provide accountability and encouragement. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    pjnva wrote: »
    @cme0805 you can do this this. Try not to dwell on the number and just concentrate on making good food and activity choices for you and your plan.

PJnVA
    16409358.png

Ditto! The numbers can be helpful to gauge where we are, but what has helped me is to make smaller "phase" goals, with an even smaller goal of making healthful choices every single day. Congrats on starting your new journey!
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    93.2 lbs until I see 199... If weight loss happened in nice pretty predictable intervals, then I would say I will be there by June 2016. Since I know it doesn't work that way, I am just hoping that by Christmas 2016, I am out of the 200s :)
  • golgoroo
    golgoroo Posts: 69 Member
    Back on August 9th, I was 32 pounds to 199. Now it's only 28 lbs. Whittling it away! :-)
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    About 6, but the nice thing is they're 6 in the other direction as I got under 199 a month ago.
  • swansong1001
    swansong1001 Posts: 53 Member
    4 pounds to go!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    8.2 pounds to go.
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    36, hopefully I'll get there this time around. I was soooo close and screwed up. But, I refuse to quit. Onederland will happen.
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    It's worth the weight!!!

Before pic at 230-240ish:

lm8j112ukguf.jpg

After pic at 175ish:

enfabgghpm4t.jpg

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

• moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    24.8 pounds to go!
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    5 . .I'll be there by the end of next week.
  • atruckerswife
    atruckerswife Posts: 28 Member
    28... And I want to have that gone by the end of the year!! :) Keep up the great work all and we can do it!!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    199.8 today!
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Hi everyone, only 9 days here. I have about 41 lbs to 199, maybe less, as I haven't weighed myself since day one. I'm really just trying to stay focused on healthy eating and writing it all down, not my weight. I want to lose fat not weight. And I am trying to have a different mindset this time where there is no end goal or end date for me, this has to be for my lifetime. In the past I might have a reunion or wedding or trip or summer coming up that I wanted to look good for; now, just focusing on what's in my head and on my plate and counting every meal. I could use more support so anyone that want to add me I'd appreciate it. Stay happy. Peace.
  • 43 :/
  • mkzak
    mkzak Posts: 5 Member
    24 lbs. I took the summer easy- not too much recording in MFP, staying active but not doing a dedicated long walk or workout each day. I set August 1 as the start of "phase 2" (I lost 76 lbs over the last year). Again, life interrupted me and I haven't been as dedicated as I was last year. I haven't lost or gained. In one way, I am very proud that healthy eating has become part of my routine. On the other hand, I really want to hit "onederland". Since today I can choose to take a step toward health, I am going to hit it! See if I can't knock of a few more pounds in the coming days.
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    68.8 to go. Which seems so much closer than when I started at 300 pounds. Down 32 pounds and still going strong! Looking forward to a 1 instead of a 2 on the scale. ;)

Update. Only 64.9 pounds to go!