Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @khill5555 thank you so much, and thank you for letting me share with you all!! I really hope this helps someone struggling... That's the whole reason I wanted to share this. No matter what your situation or circumstances are, I've learned you can overcome anything you put your mind too <3
  • SerendipityFive
    SerendipityFive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So glad I found your story. I started my lifestyle change in March of this year (2015) and I'm down 33 pounds so far. I have 100 pounds more to go (which seems like so much) and reading about your journey helps. If someone else can do it so can I.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @susanebeat That's amazing!! As of yesterday I have lost 135lbs, and if I can do it you can do it!! If you ever need help feel free to email me. I am happy to help others... And I love to help motivated people! :) good luck girl, YOU GOT THIS!!
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @debubbie small goals helped me so much. Never in a million years did I have my mind set on losing this much weight. I went in with the mindset of creating a healthy lifestyle, and the weight loss followed :) it's pretty amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to something!
  • KarenBruck
    KarenBruck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome and amazing transformation. I am struggling after losing 50lbs to keep the momentum, I have hit a plataeu, upping my gym time to try to get past this....thanks for sharing !
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @KarenBruck thank you for the kind comment! You will get past it... Maybe switch up your cardio? That seemed to help me when I would stall on weight loss :) that and lifting weights.. That alone made a huge difference!! Good luck!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @debubbie thank you so much!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @csbnga Thank you so much!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem possible for me but you've shown that it's not impossible. Absoloutly well done!!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @fidangul It is ABSOLUTELY possible to do this! No surgery, no crash diets, no supplements :) This is possible and you can do it! <3
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • brentopia
    brentopia Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! What an amazing transformation. You should be proud. You look fantastic. I love how you wore the same color clothes in your before and after photo - to highlight the difference. Nice!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    @fidangul It is ABSOLUTELY possible to do this! No surgery, no crash diets, no supplements :) This is possible and you can do it! <3

Awwww thankyou!!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @kamber13 Thank you so much.... I am sharing so people know this is possible. You don't have to go through life obese, and you don't have to jump on board with all these crazy 21 day diets, or fads, or other quick fixes :)
  • k4tie82
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Here's some updated progress pics! I am currently down 137lbs. Seriously you guys... this is POSSIBLE without surgery, supplements, or wraps!! Please don't ever give up on yourself or on this life... YOU are worth it!!
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    Here's some updated progress pics! I am currently down 137lbs. Seriously you guys... this is POSSIBLE without surgery, supplements, or wraps!! Please don't ever give up on yourself or on this life... YOU are worth it!!

Really fantastic, congrats! And thank you for the inspiration. :)
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this today. A great reminder to keep going! Congrats on your awesome success!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I liked the detail in the other story!! Sad you took it down. You are an inspiration. You should be so proud!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!